News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders fans are still having nightmares about BJ costing them a grand final
I still get mileage out of that. Was sitting in a presentation just last month and the presenter was a mad Raiders man and kept dropping his notes so I said something along the lines of "you handle those like a Joey Leilua flick pass". Needless to say most in the room didn't get it, but he did. ;)

And you wouldn't touch BJ with a barge pole. Very damaged goods.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha that's gold !!
If a barge pole could keep him away,it would be worth giving him a shove

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** of an idea, just as I thought when i read the same thing in another thread..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole idea of offloading DWZ is to clear his ridiculous salary so I don't believe or understand this BJ Leilua rumor at all
The tigers want DWZ and we are happy to let him go. The player swap offer from the tigers has merit for them due to :

1. Leluia is on decent money for the rest of the year so if they can offload him they save some money ;
2. They want to clear a roster spot. Not sure what their list is like but they may need to clear someone to fit DWZ in

So its a bit like they are doing us a favour by taking DWZ so we do them a favour this year and take Leilua. It may be a case that if we dont take him for the rest of the year then they dont take DWZ.

I hope we dont do it but I can see where the Tigers are coming from

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was all about the money nothing to do with the club.
I didn't say it had anything to do with the club money or anything else , I said he chose not to come here. comprehension not your strong suit ??

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Mole wrote this then ignore !
His opinions aren't even his own. He used to,and probably still does ring a mate of mine who is a mad South's fan weekly for any news or tips on the bunnies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon those stories have been taken straight from here, I’m sure someone mentioned a swap for Joey as a joke. What benefit would there be to pay part of a backs salary for another ordinary back. Makes zero sense.

I do have the feeling we’ll under up with Kenny though, what other options are there.
It feels like a lot of the mole's content comes from here... some of the things he comes out with aren't even believable.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You might want to reread my post, Then again it might be beyond your comprehension.
Second time you’ve questioned the comprehension of another poster in the one thread. Just shut up and try to make sense of what you say before you say it