Opinion Bulldogs draw

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bundaberg is where bogans live. U dont want to live there because it floods every fuckn year because there is no hills at all and i mean it when i say no hills lol.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bundaberg is where bogans live. U dont want to live there because it floods every fuckn year because there is no hills at all and i mean it when i say no hills lol.
Easy fix, upgrade/fix the Paradise Dam. Hahahahaha but the greenies won't allow it because it might further endanger the Lung Fish, there is only 7,458 of them left, which is more than before the dam was built.

Always a Bulldog

superman75

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is nothing better than afternoon games, especially for a football team playing exciting footy. The afternoon games the better for me.

I know of plenty of kids who don't watch AFL because it is almost all night footy. You need to brainwash your kids into footy early & night games makes this harder. AFL games go longer & finish later so it is more of an issue for AFL, but 10pm finishes aren't great for kids.
I don't mind a Sunday game but not every week

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Easy fix, upgrade/fix the Paradise Dam. Hahahahaha but the greenies won't allow it because it might further endanger the Lung Fish, there is only 7,458 of them left, which is more than before the dam was built.

Always a Bulldog
Drove through Paradise Dam the other day, my god it looked in terrible shape.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought people wanted Sunday games TBH?

2pm Sunday is the closest spot there is to the traditional 3pm Sunday kickoff.
i love the 2pm sunday games, can have a barbie and a few beers and watch the game. 4pm isn’t so great but even still it beats friday 6pm

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a transplanted HOME game in Bundaberg, and of course the compulsory HOME game in the Magic Round.
the home game at magic round and taking a game to bundaberg are the club’s doing, nothing to do with the draw

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
living in NZ the 6pm friday turns into 8pm friday so its my favorite timeslot for games,

get a nice buzz on before the game after a week at work and dont feel guilty about having a couple more

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the home game at magic round and taking a game to bundaberg are the club’s doing, nothing to do with the draw
My point is ALL clubs should be made to take 1 home game to a country region every year. Our club does the right thing.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing better than a few schooners, a big fat Parmie and the Dogs on the big screen at the local.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love afternoon games it suits our team.