News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Critchon has had one good season and Addo Carr is a proven weapon on the wing I’d personally be happy to pay 700 a year for Addo Carr to play on the wing if he is 15 plus try’s a year only a hand full of wingers are worth that and he is one of them Sivo is on 575 at parra and Carr is in that top quality
Let’s see how critchon goes this year he was coming on in the 15 Jersey up to rd 8 this year now is commanding 700-800 k latrel is worth that and he is a proven game breaker
I agree and second year syndrome is real and happens a lot

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree and second year syndrome is real and happens a lot
He has a player agent who is riding his wave and when he turns to shit won’t want nothing to do with him even penriths offer of 500 is a fair one to thing he will want 700-800 is stupid

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton is an absolute superstar by far him ,at the end of his career no one will achive what this guy will

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good question - I have NFI mate but what a good problem it is to have for once - too many good players competing for positions.
Personally, I see Avo as the future #1. He's just had his contract extended, so that means they've got plans for him. He's not going to be the future 5/8 as clearly Burton will have that role. Centre? Didn't look great there this year. Winger? Wouldn't think so.

Leaves the fullback position, which I think he'll be given. Leaves the question why sign a fullback, and I don't think JAC will play there for us. The real issue then is it worth paying so much for a winger? I'd say no.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some lad posted this on Facebook would be a decent turn out if it happens.
-
Do we Have room in the Cap?
Trent Barrett, like any responsible Coach, is working on his 2022 team. The club has mentioned their interest in 3 players Spencer Leniu, Josh Ado-Carr & Stephen Crichton.
Crichton & Ado-Carr are both looking at $700K to $800K salaries
Their aim will be to bring their 5 Development players into their Top 30 on minimum salary. With Leniu, Crighton, Ado-Carr & Burton in for 2022 they will need to release 8 to 10 players not contracted for 2022
OFF CONTRACT 2021
Dean Britt, Christian Crichton, Will Hopoate, Sione Katoa, Lachlan Lewis, Jeremy Marshall-King, Nick Meaney, Dylan Napa, Ofahiki Ogden, Jayden Okunbor, Chris Smith, Renouf To'omaga,
Barrett will need to decide who to extend & who goes.
The ones in most danger, when you look at the Squad balance, are: Britt, Napa($650K), Smith, Crichton. Katoa, Lewis
To free up space in the Cap Hopoate may be released as well as one hooker, probably Katoa.
It will be an interesting season as the Coaching team sort out the cattle for an even better 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some lad posted this on Facebook would be a decent turn out if it happens.
-
Do we Have room in the Cap?
Trent Barrett, like any responsible Coach, is working on his 2022 team. The club has mentioned their interest in 3 players Spencer Leniu, Josh Ado-Carr & Stephen Crichton.
Crichton & Ado-Carr are both looking at $700K to $800K salaries
Their aim will be to bring their 5 Development players into their Top 30 on minimum salary. With Leniu, Crighton, Ado-Carr & Burton in for 2022 they will need to release 8 to 10 players not contracted for 2022
OFF CONTRACT 2021
Dean Britt, Christian Crichton, Will Hopoate, Sione Katoa, Lachlan Lewis, Jeremy Marshall-King, Nick Meaney, Dylan Napa, Ofahiki Ogden, Jayden Okunbor, Chris Smith, Renouf To'omaga,
Barrett will need to decide who to extend & who goes.
The ones in most danger, when you look at the Squad balance, are: Britt, Napa($650K), Smith, Crichton. Katoa, Lewis
To free up space in the Cap Hopoate may be released as well as one hooker, probably Katoa.
It will be an interesting season as the Coaching team sort out the cattle for an even better 2022
Anyone that thinks we're signing JAC and Crichton needs to seek help.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So over $2m invested in 3 outside backs...yh, that will surely work lol.
Well our spine is pretty much sorted.
I'd only get 1 and try for a top notch hooker but they're hard to find atm.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Flip of a coin. Happy with either. Would go for Chrichton on a 3 year deal. His brother is actually not a bad winger.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations to TBaz, Hill and the Laundy’s for turning our club around in such a short period of time! It really is wonderful and uplifting to read all the positive comments being written by all TK members, keep it up lads.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We do need a centre, surely he wants to play with his brother

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ado Carr will go to the club with the highest offer. And I fucking hope it ain’t us who offers him the biggest cheque. I can see Ado Carr being Bmoz all over again. And even if the cocksucker is fit and stays on the field. He can’t ball play at all, kick, read numbers. Madone please just give Averillo the 1 for a year
Madone Paulie, stop sniffing Adrianas panties, it's messing with your brain! JAC is only 25 and doesn't have the injury history of Bmoz. Also, that little chip for himself in origin was a beauty. He scores that try if Allen takes him out. His D and reads are solid too.