News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder who Penrith believe an “suitable swap” from our roster would be.....
We can give them this relatively unknown up and comer related to Wally Lewis. Possibly a future QLD rep *cough* *keep smiling*, has a positive go-getter attitude. Some have said that his kicking game is excellent, and his passing game has to be seen to be believed.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'll have a longer term player in Crichton but I think he's just trying to get what he's worth from Penrtih and will stay there.

JAC is genuinely interested in joining us and wants to be in Sydney, I think he's the more likely one.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TBH I'd be happy with either one but I'd play them at FB - especially for the $700K it would take to sign them. Chricton could do it easy while JAC said he played FB in his junior days so it's possible.
Where would you play Averillo?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the club thinks Averillo has what it take to succeed at fullback then I doubt these guys are worth the investment. Probably best to wait and see how things unfold over the opening rounds.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They can have Napa or DWZ lol
We’ll give them Napa and Lewis as a package deal and we’ll throw in $100k in salary cap money(as in we’ll pay $50k of Napa’s and $50k of Lewis’ contract for 2021). That should seal the deal. C’mon we’re giving them all that for a third string half at their club. Surely they’d take that offer

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
12 months ago players wouldn't be caught dead signing for us. Barrett has turned that around - what a legend!!!!. If Burton could come early by release or by swap, fukin happy days. The kid was MOM for NSW in the Under 20's last year. What a weapon, cant wait to see him run while Flanagan guides the team around the park.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
12 months ago players wouldn't be caught dead signing for us. Barrett has turned that around - what a legend!!!!. If Burton could come early by release or by swap, fukin happy days. The kid was MOM for NSW in the Under 20's last year. What a weapon, cant wait to see him run while Flanagan guides the team around the park.
I can’t believe how much pull a coach has. Master stroke getting Barrett

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know the status on that young Panthers prop. Leniu??? I hope we still get him, I want some more punch in the forward pack. Maybe JMK will actually go ok because he isn't trying to run off Tolman and Napa plodding efforts.