Bulldogs Covid Cases

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ffs deadset I don’t want naden or Ava out. Stimson and Jmk would of been the 2 I’d much be happier to see force baz with a 9

How Stimson is in first grade is beyond me. That **** has been our worst signing in recent years.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the bulldogs players and staff are vaxxed. Gus made it a mandate. Thats why Asiata was punted.

So people need to stop saying the players are not vaxxed.

I caught covid over Xmas and was double vaxxed and boosted. Getting vaxxed doesnt make you immune ffs. It just lessens your chances and then lessens the symptoms if you do catch it
Its tongue in cheek mate. I think people have finally cottoned on to the fact that the vaxx doesn't work.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ffs deadset I don’t want naden or Ava out. Stimson and Jmk would of been the 2 I’d much be happier to see force baz with a 9

How Stimson is in first grade is beyond me. That **** has been our worst signing in recent years.
Cook is probably 5th choice for Baz, he’d stick one of our quartet of halves in there first!

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as if we aren’t in enough of a shambles this club is cursed

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently TBaz had an anxiety attack becoz he thought some of the players out with Covid were his first 2 picked every week, JMK and Waddles.
"But....but how will we give away constant penalties and 6 agains??"
TPJ: "Don't worry coach, we're playing the Broncos, I'm on it!"

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you will find the majority of them did have it over the off season.

But trust us to be the first team with multiple cases in the one week once the season has started
We arent. A few sides have had multiple players out the same week with it

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was in control of the club would of exposed all the players in the off season to get this over and done with at least making it 99% more harder to catch again.

I've only known one person to catch it twice now, but he had Delta at the very start and now the Omicron or whatever the fuck it is but didn't feel anything the second time after his body built immunity to Delta.
You don't get it and and it's over and done with. You just keep catching it. This is what people fail to understand. Nearly 100% of all players at all clubs caught it in the off season. You can catch it again within 4-6 weeks. 12 weeks is what they tell you. All clubs rosters will probably catch it 3 times this season. That's why I say they should all be masked and in a bubble now. The top team that do this will give themselves a clear advantage come September. Also the chance of long covid increases with each infection and who knows the damage multiple infections are causing people. Many clubs came out and stated players had elevated heart rates at the time post covid and it was impacting their training.

Last edited:

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This wouldnt be a problem if they were all vaccinated... get vaxxed people its scienceeeeeee
SCIENCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Umm no. I'm fully vaxed and with the booster and have only just recovered from Covid. Yes you can still catch it

Reactions: ATT