Bulldogs Corporate Social Responsibility

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You both deserve a medal. Go away us true supporters aren't interested in your destructive agenda.
Destructive agenda lol, I am a true supporter and have been for 34 years. So don’t be telling me I am not, it’s not an agenda, it’s truth, and we want what’s best for the club.. your opinion is just that,
as is mine.. but the second someone tells me I am not a true doggies supporter, that level of respect I may have had for you or not has completely diminished.!!! This club is my life so take a hike.!!!

that’s what you call true banter.!!!

Last edited:

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given the Kennel response to the non-signing of Josh Reynolds, the fake news of Andrew McCullough and the Round 3 team, the Bulldogs have agreed to up the ante in meeting their Corporate Social Responsibility until 2021 announcements can be made - so in the interim are supplying a supplement specifically aimed at Kennel members:

View attachment 14948

They are 3-ply so can handle a good few tears - however there's only 10 per pack so depending where on the Richter Scale your rant measures, some Kennel members might burn through their ration rather quickly.

PM your address and they will be promptly mailed out to you @maroondog72 @Straight18 @El Padrino @EB18 @AlzzBulldog @Sancho2020 @Moey @Realist90 @Reality Dogg @bradtalo @DoggyStyla @Bulldogs09 @btrainben @Spoonman84 @2144superman @Prison Mike @Dogs_92 @no1bulldog and anyone else who feels they might benefit from this gesture from the club.
Some in that group know their footy and more in touch with whats happening in nrl than most here.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are chasing good humans as much as good footballers- what the fuck does this mean? liam gallagher on john lennon- i dont care about his life all i care about is his music because its there i listen to it and thats all i get from it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They are chasing good humans as much as good footballers- what the fuck does this mean? liam gallagher on john lennon- i dont care about his life all i care about is his music because its there i listen to it and thats all i get from it
What does it mean? Ask the bloke who wrote the fake news article about McCullough! As for Lennon’s music, he also said he was the walrus :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Some in that group know their footy and more in touch with whats happening in nrl than most here.
Maybe. Doesn’t mean they can’t have a laugh when given a bit of stick about all the ranting that goes on here. Relax mate :-).

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we done with the ranting & laughing :tearsofjoy:
One thing for sure Belmore we have problems !!!
Unless we throw 50% shares of the club at players no one is interested in joining us
Our game has suffered, our membership numbers has declined to the lowest, our sponsors are disappearing.
WHO IS TO BLAME ?
It it the previous lot only ?
Is it the coach lacking vision ?
Is it the CEO lacking the (bullfrogs') negotiations cunning ways ?
Are the board members lacking the vision to make it happen ?
Or is it all the above ???
Like I have said before...Only time will tell !!!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we done with the ranting & laughing :tearsofjoy:
One thing for sure Belmore we have problems !!!
Unless we throw 50% shares of the club at players no one is interested in joining us
Our game has suffered, our membership numbers has declined to the lowest, our sponsors are disappearing.
WHO IS TO BLAME ?
It it the previous lot only ?
Is it the coach lacking vision ?
Is it the CEO lacking the (bullfrogs') negotiations cunning ways ?
Are the board members lacking the vision to make it happen ?
Or is it all the above ???
Like I have said before...Only time will tell !!!
We are only lacking one thing that is proven, that is Salary Cap space. Which ends in 5 months, after that your questions may be able to be answered.

Go Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow flattered I made the top of the list on three posts in the last couple of months,but no tears mate dean just isn’t a first grade coach.
But thanks for keeping me front of mind.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow flattered I made the top of the list on three posts in the last couple of months,but no tears mate dean just isn’t a first grade coach.
But thanks for keeping me front of mind.
well if you can do a better job why dont you put your hand up to become the president and CEO the Bulldogs :sleeping::tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well if you can do a better job why dont you put your hand up to become the president and CEO the Bulldogs :sleeping::tearsofjoy:
Because if those positions are currently filled by the gold standard that some on here would have you believe.........I’m over qualified.