News Bulldogs confirm top 30 squad for 2021

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakehams name hasnt even been mentioned in any media interviews to date. In contrast Lewis has publicly said that Barrett contacted him as soon as his appointment was confirmed to speak about areas of his game he can help with and work on when he gets to the dogs. Apparently he contacted the players in his plans for 2021...dont see Wakeham playing FG in 2021 unless to cover for injuries.
Who knows who Tbaz has talked to? Lewis is the only show pony to spill his guts to the media about it.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows who Tbaz has talked to? Lewis is the only show pony to spill his guts to the media about it.
That's right although he's probably talked to everyone in the squad by now
Interesting that Baz didn't mention Lewis at all in the interviews so far and that since Day 1 he has been looking for a new spine....clearly this means Lewis is as good as gone. Flanno and Burton aren't coming to be backups to Lewis...he is their backup

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just sick of blokes making shit up its not hard say its just a thought not as a fact
That’s true. I’d rather someone say it’s from a reliable source rather than a guess or facebook.

I just remember when it was a requirement we had to send our rumour and source to a solid vault of an ex-mod for “verification purposes”. That’s the day a lot of us stopped sharing info with very good reason

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw whats the go with winter chang? He was in development squad last year if im not mistaken so must have got some contract

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Btw whats the go with winter chang? He was in development squad last year if im not mistaken so must have got some contract
Was always an odd choice. I’d be shocked if he was even in the bubble despite being a dev squad member this season. Schoupp and Topine were in the bubble despite not being in this seasons list.