Bulldogs coach Des Hasler’s blast after Bulldogs lose Josh Morris ahead of Raiders clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone stopped to think Morris would have been marking leilua who tore us a new one in the second half? Morris' biggest strength is defense and I think he would have helped a lot in beating Canberra

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or maybe hoppa was a self interested grub then we would have been fully prepared for Morris' call up to happen. Morris goes and hoppa goes to centres with holland and all is well. But no he had to let his ego get the better of him and not play on Sundays.
Either way a player is being called to back up? We don't take a spare back to Canberra if everyone is fit, which they were and then the call for Morris came about 5 hours before kickoff. Considering we played Sunday, there would have been no fresh backs available

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard through a few whispers that Dugan waited till the last moment to announce his pre existing injury just to cash in on his $30k origin payment. From what i heard If he declared himself unavailable prior to blues camp he wasn't getting a cent. If he claims the injury occurred during blues camp he still gets paid....

If this is true it's quite a shame our team was left to compromise at the last second to replace jmoz due to Dugans greed

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not
I've heard through a few whispers that Dugan waited till the last moment to announce his pre existing injury just to cash in on his $30k origin payment. From what i heard If he declared himself unavailable prior to blues camp he wasn't getting a cent. If he claims the injury occurred during blues camp he still gets paid....

If this is true it's quite a shame our team was left to compromise at the last second to replace jmoz due to Dugans greed
I'm not so sure about that being true,
I think Dugan wanted desperately to play,
And why wouldn't he?
Same with Cronk,
And as with Cronk, Dugan was given time to prove his fitness,

It does baffle me though, that with the type of injury Dugan had, how the medical team didn't rule him out sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.