Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could be ok. I prefer coaches who weren’t stars in there playing days. Meh see wat happens, Payton has worked out well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Daily Telegraphy: Powerhouse Giant Winger Jayden Okunbor has agreed-to-terms to resign with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for a further three years till the end of 2026, along with Villiame Kikau and Reed Mahoney who come off-contract.

Danny Weidler
Wut

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
just got to hope he isn't going to be a Baz... eventually you'll get one that's a very good coach. I'm just sick of hoping which is the biggest problem... I still think we need an experienced coach, but I'll be behind Ciraldo, at least at the start, if he's appointed.
Well if Baz wasn’t any good and Cleary isn’t any good, some coach there has to be good. Maybe it’s always been Ciraldo unless somehow Gus really wanted Andrew Webster and his chose the Warriors over us

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wit word Woolf is Wayne’s replacement in 25 this sounds more legit.

Also said dolphins wanted ciraldo but couldn’t make it happen?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're fine with centres Schoupp Alamoti,Casey,Kiraz for now
I would love a quality centre.

Kiraz has the attributes of a real good winger in my view.

Casey i want to see a LOT more of before making a call.

Schoupp is limited in attack, and i think he might end up as a hard running edge forward. He has the attitude and size to handle it.

Alamoti is very promising but not overly fast.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t Gus say he wanted a proven and experienced coach. Ciraldo is neither.
Gus tends to change his mind.
Potter had the tigers players turn on him after a few losses claiming he was a poor communicator. Potter is doing great but he is just keeping the seat warm.
im not sure about Ciraldo but Gus has been around the block and back a few times and knows what we need

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have a sinking feeling this mail is on the money. Really disappointing if true. Potter has done amazing things in a short time, has Bulldogs pedigree, and we shun him for un unproven assistant. So pissed off.
If Ciraldo is getting the gig, I don't want Potter as his assistant. I'd rather Mick coach reserve grade and be hands on with all the kids coming through.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather stick with potter tbh

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly my view is split.

There wasn’t this hype about him for Baz. Baz already flopped at manly.

This could be more like fitzy who is going pretty well and had a bit of hype.

Also kikau and Mahoney with Baz would of been better. So naturally only positive to the roster plus more spuds gone and a lot more $ to spend with Gus there now controlling that (wasn’t when the other spuds were signed)

Then other side is anyone could look good coaching panthers. Ivan in my opinion isn’t a good coach. He’s shown at warriors and panthers before he’s meh (not saying he’s shit) just certainly not someone I rate extremely highly. More his roster is insane when he has been good. Like Trent Robinson. He’s only ever done anything with rosters any serviceable coach could do. He’s flopped without it.
Totally agreed mate, Baz couldn't do anything as HC at Manly and when at Penrith as their attacking coach didn't have to do much as the kids coming through all played together in the juniors with success and with his mate Ivan before coming back to the Panthers, he actually had a 30% win rate at the Warriors, Panthers and Tigers so you can pretty much put anyone as the HC with the current Penrith side and they'll still blow away the competition! Ivan was just lucky Gus did all the back end work and now the pretender Cleary is reaping the rewards and hefty pay increase!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just had ciraldo prancing around like hes bellamy when hes done sweet fuk all

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry what a load of crap ,no one there is with the Canterbury club,

David holland