Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As if you ever saw silva play, your like 12.
playa i am thirty.
born in 1990, been following the dogs since 1998, so easily one of the more longer term fans here, which in part explains my knowledge of the game.

kids these days will never know the magic of Silva, Sherwin, Clyde, Jason and Darren smith etc

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
playa i am thirty.
born in 1990, been following the dogs since 1998, so easily one of the more longer term fans here, which in part explains my knowledge of the game.

kids these days will never know the magic of Silva, Sherwin, Clyde, Jason and Darren smith etc
I’m 49 grew up in Trafalgar St Belmore and watched the Bulldogs at Belmore in the days of Turvey, Baa, Brentnall, Hughes, Peponis. My hand prints are embedded in the sign boards at the Railway end. Don’t you tell me about being a fan. Nasheed you are a troll and have zero Bulldog DNA.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
playa i am thirty.

I'm 40 and 1998 was the 3rd GF I attended.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m 49 grew up in Trafalgar St Belmore and watched the Bulldogs at Belmore in the days of Turvey, Baa, Brentnall, Hughes, Peponis. My hand prints are embedded in the sign boards at the Railway end. Don’t you tell me about being a fan. Nasheed you are a troll and have zero Bulldog DNA.
I literally never attacked you or questioned your credentials as a fan. i respect fellow veteran fans, theres only a few us here.

so why do you attack me?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I literally never attacked you or questioned your credentials as a fan. i respect fellow veteran fans, theres only a few us here.

so why do you attack me?
Hey Nasheed what's happening with your drivers licence? Are you back doing uber again?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Nasheed what's happening with your drivers licence? Are you back doing uber again?
Getting it back in march.
ive been driving my friends car (you just have to know where the cops camp out) but i sold the mazda a few months ago and ice'd up the proceeds.

Got 6k from it, but the brakes and air con are fucked but the dumb riz had no idea and didnt ask the question.

anyway, jokes on me, 3 months later the $$$ went through the methpipe, but no regrets yo.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting it back in march.
ive been driving my friends car (you just have to know where the cops camp out) but i sold the mazda a few months ago and ice'd up the proceeds.

Got 6k from it, but the brakes and air con are fucked but the dumb riz had no idea and didnt ask the question.

anyway, jokes on me, 3 months later the $$$ went through the methpipe, but no regrets yo.
you guys trying to talk sense to this?

2 reasons this guy isnt worth losing your shit over.
1. hes a junkie
2. if hes not a junkie then hes a troll

pretty entertaining tbh

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you guys trying to talk sense to this?

2 reasons this guy isnt worth losing your shit over.
1. hes a junkie
2. if hes not a junkie then hes a troll

pretty entertaining tbh
how am i a junkie?

you cant be a junkie if you smoke weed,ice or cigarettes.

Thats like heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, crocodile and that dumb drugged up shit.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed this comment already, but Grant will likely stay at storm even if C Smith plays on if they agree to loan him out again to continue getting first grade experience

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed this comment already, but Grant will likely stay at storm even if C Smith plays on if they agree to loan him out again to continue getting first grade experience
That would cost Grant a lot of money. He has a get out clause for a reason.