Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill says the club is ready to speak to Josh Addo-Carr

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
But he would’ve been on more money at the tigers. It sounds like the main reason he stayed was to get out of the heads of agreement he stupidly signed
Yes, I agree but I think the extra 130k I think they found for him helped lol. He's just copying LM in looking for the only way a winger can increase his pay packet...........move to FB. It may also be possible that he got a reality check in the amount of clubs and dollars on offer that were actually offered??

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the only question now is can we corner the fox and get him to sign??? You can imagine how popular JAC has become in among Wests TUGGERS supporters. If we could land him the rivalry between us and the TUGGERS would be epic. :grinning:
Especially if we muscle in on some of their nearby territory and pinch a few good juniors.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But he would’ve been on more money at the tigers. It sounds like the main reason he stayed was to get out of the heads of agreement he stupidly signed
Yeah stupid. Why would he only sign a heads of agreement instead of a proper contract when it was legally binding anyway? Hopefully he was just happy to wear the stuff up and pay cut by the thought of playing fullback under Baz at the Dogs in '22.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah stupid. Why would he only sign a heads of agreement instead of a proper contract when it was legally binding anyway? Hopefully he was just happy to wear the stuff up and pay cut by the thought of playing fullback under Baz at the Dogs in '22.
He couldn’t sign an NRL valid contract until 1st November. Heads of agreement was the best solution at the time.

Go Dogs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dominanted the Finals series, Grand Final and Origin lol
Quiet night for JAC in the grand final. That was an outlier for how his season went tho.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Addo Carr will never play for Canterbury

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unless we pay him what he actually thinks he's worth:eg:fullback money he will end up at souths. He's playing the same game as latrell, forget him i say

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unless we pay him what he actually thinks he's worth:eg:fullback money he will end up at souths. He's playing the same game as latrell, forget him i say
Latrell could of taken a massive pay day at the Tigers and didn't. Go watch his interview on "Bloke in a bar" (YouTube) and you might have a different look towards him.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Latrell could of taken a massive pay day at the Tigers and didn't. Go watch his interview on "Bloke in a bar" (YouTube) and you might have a different look towards him.
Yeah your right.But what i ment by it was playing teams against each other including us, aswell as others when they really have no intension of going to that club.eg tigers.and just waiting for the team they do want to go to.eg souths come to the party by letting go or medically retireing players to fit them under the cap (playing games)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah your right.But what i ment by it was playing teams against each other including us, aswell as others when they really have no intension of going to that club.eg tigers.and just waiting for the team they do want to go to.eg souths come to the party by letting go or medically retireing players to fit them under the cap (playing games)
Latrell was coming off contract and he's allowed to explore every option available to him. The media made it sound and look worse than what it really was. I think he's crazy to not accept the Tigers deal personally (or stay at the Roosters), so credit to him, this decision wasn't all based on money as people claim.

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fuck did he sign a heads of agreement in the first place if he knew full well he had no intention of going to the tigers.