Bulldogs Chasing Tristan Sailor

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a utility at best.. Would rather JMK take that spot.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could be a good fullback, from what I've seen hes quick has good footwork and a good passing game. Definitely foundation's to work with for the right money its a good signing i think.
Still need a 9 and a 7 first though.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All these players with supposedly good pedigree who have been signed based on their last names have turned out to be myths

Lewis - nothing like his uncle Wally
JMK - nothing like his brother Benji

Sailer looks the same.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All these players with supposedly good pedigree who have been signed based on their last names have turned out to be myths

Lewis - nothing like his uncle Wally
JMK - nothing like his brother Benji

Sailer looks the same.
Umm, Lewis is Wally's nephew, not his son.
Benji is JMK's half brother. So, I wouldn't actually say that this is the same like Cooper Johns, Lachlan Lam or Nasheed...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
i already told you guys yesterday that tristan is definitely NOT on our radar.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would we waste our time on Sailor when their are kids like Fidow and Cotter off contract ?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would thrive under an attacking coach like Barrett imo. Quick off the mark with decent top speed, a fair passing game that can be improved and these new rules being trialled would suit him if they are adopted in 2021.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he could improve under Barrett I would offer a contract. He is quick can quick ok with ball in hand (needs to fix his long pass) and can kick. Handy fullback-5/8 option if injuries occurred

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He said Lewis nothing like his uncle! der
No shit Sherlock. Maybe you're not understanding that if your dad was not a great player (Lewis' father), why would Lachlan be a great player....because your uncle was? Wake up.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No shit Sherlock. Maybe you're not understanding that if your dad was not a great player (Lewis' father), why would Lachlan be a great player....because your uncle was? Wake up.
Um shit fer brains you said Lewis is Wallies nephew not his son, which is exactly what Wally D said!