Bulldogs Chasing Tristan Sailor

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sailor cant defend. No pint scoring a try if you let 3 in.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously education wasn't a priority in your life...dumb c***!! Read the post 15 times and you might get it!
Wow you are a real Dodo arent you still cant see it dumbass!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously education wasn't a priority in your life...dumb c***!! Read the post 15 times and you might get it!
He said he was his Nephew in the original post you Tosser

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t mind this at all obviously, just want some spark and speed. Someone who can break a game open for us, he can, others can. Need to sign someone like that TBAZ.. we just need xfactor..!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys we aren't chasing or going to get Sailor.

I already told you that it was brought up mad laughed at within the club a while ago.
So unless barrett strongly wants him and it's changed then he's not on the radar at all.
No oil here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me to the youth we've got coming through that they think could step up into the 1st team next year? I honestly don't know.

Lots have talked Avrelio up this year but he still needs a bit of time to truly make that step, so I doubt other youngsters will be ready? So signing players like Sailor who're not BIG buys but bolster the squad would be smart additions. No?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez we need some elite 1st graders with the money we have Cotric was a good start & now we just want to keep signing fringe 1st graders & or guys with potential like all the other flops we have signed these last few years

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have lost our deadwood, lets see who comes available once the new coaches at cows broncs dragons warriors decide who to flick, space will also have to be made at the successful clubs to retain stars coming off in 2021 upgrades etc

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They will need a mixture of youth and experience. Not against sailor coming over if they go that way, Thurston and Locker couldn’t tackle early on in their respective careers, at some point you need to have some vision and hope it pays off.

Thurston and Lockyer will become immortals so it’s certainly payed off for Cows and Broncos

Malla

Reaction score
He's shit house. Yes he is better than what we have but that says more about what we have lol.

Please no.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'd be a good signing if he was cheap enough. He's better than people give him credit for plus he can play in the halves or fullback.
Wests had him signed until sbw came back.. dell was saying on triple m roosters released a no name winger (lol) to bring in sbw and as a result the deal with sailor was dropped.
I reckon he ends up at wests

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wests had him signed until sbw came back.. dell was saying on triple m roosters released a no name winger (lol) to bring in sbw and as a result the deal with sailor was dropped.
I reckon he ends up at wests
Who did roosters release yo!?