Bulldogs Chasing Tristan Sailor

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told you so.
And here I was getting banned for calling him a hood rat once.
Will the prophet get an apology ?
What you told us he would be charged with ASA? Fuck you are a dumb ****! Jumping on a fucked up situation and owning it! Dumb Indian ****, fuck off back to Souths!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What you told us he would be charged with ASA? Fuck you are a dumb c***! Jumping on a fucked up situation and owning it! Dumb Indian c***, fuck off back to Souths!
I didn't know he would be charged with raping, but I could see he had hood in him. You get a vibe from certain players. Him and Saab are no good.
I normally am right. I was also saying Mbye would be crap when everyone here loved him. I said Cook would be good when people here said he can't tackle and I will be right about Flopoate.
None of this is oil related. Just my intellect.
You said it yourself I have a lot of good insight into the game. This is one example.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn't know he would be charged with raping, but I could see he had hood in him. You get a vibe from certain players. Him and Saab are no good.
I normally am right. I was also saying Mbye would be crap when everyone here loved him. I said Cook would be good when people here said he can't tackle and I will be right about Flopoate.
You said it yourself I have a lot of good insight into the game. This is one example.
Who loved Mbye on here? Should be banned lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What you told us he would be charged with ASA? Fuck you are a dumb c***! Jumping on a fucked up situation and owning it! Dumb Indian c***, fuck off back to Souths!
You seem angry? Have you ever had a thong war?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I NEVER said you had any good, I’ve ALWAYS say you’re a dumb piece of shit!