Bulldogs Chased Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Bulldogs boss Todd Greenberg has admitted that he chased Israel Folau hard but he won't come to the NRL.

"There's one thing people will know is that I always had a crack and I would've loved to see Israel Folau do one or two things - either play at the Bulldogs or certainly playing in rugby league," he said, on Triple M's Rush Hour.

"From what I read in the papers is that it's probably not going to happen. If it doesn't happen so be it, disappointing but you know I tried pretty hard."

Source :
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2013/7/bulldogs-boss-todd-greenberg-admits-to-chasing-israel-folau/

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs boss Todd Greenberg has admitted that he chased Israel Folau hard but he won't come to the NRL.

"There's one thing people will know is that I always had a crack and I would've loved to see Israel Folau do one or two things - either play at the Bulldogs or certainly playing in rugby league," he said, on Triple M's Rush Hour.

"From what I read in the papers is that it's probably not going to happen. If it doesn't happen so be it, disappointing but you know I tried pretty hard."

Source :
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...odd-greenberg-admits-to-chasing-israel-folau/
With that been said I can't see Barba being released any time soon.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This probably suggests Ben is on the outer and we were looking for a replacement

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't think Barba is leaving/asked to leave is delusional imo
This ^^ . Well if we don't sign someone for next year, the next few weeks we are going to get a good taste of what installed for us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.