Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Must have been something in his contract for them to have to pay for some of it.

Wonder how much they are paying.
The bloke had history, as if the club didn't protect itself with better contract conditions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s the new board doing/done though? Besides keeping a dud coach who has them by the heart coz he says dogs of war at the right times and blames everything besides his own coaching style.
If they sack the coach the board will be progressing in the right direction, but they’re the same as the old board

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Am so glad we have bulldog blood as coach and on the board , wouldn’t have anyone else through these next 3 years, I’m just relaxed now knowing the truth, it’ll be tough the next 3 years but it will give the core group thick skin and hopefully we dig deep and unveil some new rookies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should know by now that Paul Kent is the biggest dribbler around the game. He’s the negative nelly in the room and a total fucking exaggerater! very hormonal guy. Him and Danny Weidler would make the perfect couple imo
Have a feeling dogs leaked doomsday news to journalists so it would help soften the blow

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They fucked us royalie and if dibshit won that election we’d be hanging that prick by now for letting that manly flog fuck us

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Before des came to the dogs, our players weren’t considered stars. However one good season turned them into stars which a coach inherited a team he didn’t have a say in. So I’m not feeling sorry for dean pay in any regard. The **** is a fkn shut **** as a coach and a person. Yes I’m attacking him personally now coz he’s a fkn dumb ****.
I feel filthy complimenting des but it’s fact.
wtf lol , did you catch dean slipping a bit of pork sausage to your sister or something? :laughing::laughing:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Am so glad we have bulldog blood as coach and on the board , wouldn’t have anyone else through these next 3 years, I’m just relaxed now knowing the truth, it’ll be tough the next 3 years but it will give the core group thick skin and hopefully we dig deep and unveil some new rookies.
For sure were down the bottom can only go one way thats up

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we are paying for Brenko Lee and that lazy fat fuck Suli. Jesus Christ!
Without the Morris boys next year, we are going to suck ass.

Not really! they are at the end of there careers, replace them with young speedy outside backs might not be that bad

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Pay is as good as a coach with youth as some say then this is where he needs to shine. I will ease up on him but fuck me get the fucking bench rotations right ffs.
The article says "some of his payments" what that is i don't know.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Off contract players in 2019.

Nu Brown
Fualalo
Lichaa
Ogden
Olive
R Smith
Tualau

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the new board doing/done though? Besides keeping a dud coach who has them by the heart coz he says dogs of war at the right times and blames everything besides his own coaching style.
If they sack the coach the board will be progressing in the right direction, but they’re the same as the old board
Pay is a rookie coach 10 games in with an inherited roster and a club with enormous problems who have just written off every season for the next 3 years. No coach except some absolute fraud in it for the money is going to want to come here until we fix things.

Shit is going to get a hell of a lot worse than it is now, this is only the beginning.

People are going to have to come to grips with our new reality. Buckle up and embrace the inevitable pain train.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.