Bulldogs can't bring in stars for three years: CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
As I posted yesterday in the klemmer thread "fuck Paul kent" dirt bag spreading bullshit rumours to protect his mate hasler.

I know you read the forum kent go stick it up your arse.

Andrew hill TOLD kent it wasn't as bad as what the media are making it out and now our club comes out and says 5 players left with 500k to spend on them.

That doesn't sound like 14 players to go into 800k you lying sack of shit Paul kent
I'm sure he will happily correct himself on 360

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As I posted yesterday in the klemmer thread "fuck Paul kent" dirt bag spreading bullshit rumours to protect his mate hasler.

Andrew hill TOLD kent it wasn't as bad as what the media are making it out and now our club comes out and says 5 players left with 500k to spend on them.

That doesn't sound like 14 players to go into 800k you lying sack of shit Paul kent
Yeah Kent, eat a dick!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Hill come out and provide some answers. Also of course media beat up the situation although it’s not great. Dib, Hasler and co really pulled our pants down and tied our hands together. This would certainly be the end of Haslers career as a coach (no club would touch him considering he not only f#%ks the cap but also mind f#%ks players)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Should be fine then. Five one year contracts at minimum wage no clauses and we should be sweet. Just means our core team will be the same

Reactions: DT

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Josh Jackson will be over 30 years old when the club is next able to purchase a genuine star. We can’t even cling onto hope now

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glas the club was honest. Now I'll support them through the rebuilding phase. 2021 here we come!!!

Reactions: DT

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So Josh Jackson will be over 30 years old when the club is next able to purchase a genuine star. We can’t even cling onto hope now
This is where our juniors come into it and guaranteed we will trade in the upcoming seasons, so some of the deadwood will be sent to other clubs

At this stage we can't spend but as we offload some crap we'll be able to buy even next year

And we might unearth a junior who steps up big time

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah guys it's not that bad we just can't sign anyone for 3 fucking years. We're now Newcastle Knights tier. That's not so bad! Unreal.

This is as bad as it gets. The people who caused this mess shouldn't be ignored.
I agree , I don't understand how people are releaved .. it's bad .. not as bad as dribbler Paul k#nt .. but still extremely bad

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be fine then. Five one year contracts at minimum wage no clauses and we should be sweet. Just means our core team will be the same
The only problem is, I don’t think we have the right core team. We are short 1 playmaker and we need one desperately.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree , I don't understand how people are releaved .. it's bad .. not as bad as dribbler Paul k#nt .. but still extremely bad
We will end up offloading players. I don't think our wheeling and dealing is finished

Don't forget we almost sent tolman to sharks before he got injured

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will end up offloading players. I don't think our wheeling and dealing is finished

Don't forget we almost sent tolman to sharks before he got injured
Least we are compliant with the cap and don’t HAVE to offload players to get under it. We can choose who goes or stays.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you do??? Whinge for 3 years??

Rebuild phase. Look to 2021
I was hoping it was false ... The one good is we are forced to rely on juniors

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Vindicated!!!!
I knew we wouldn't be kicking in for Lloyd Perrett at least..
Also how the fuck are we chipping in for Suli???
Let's face it our club has been shit at managing player payments and paying way overs for average players for almost two decades!!!
With our roster we shouldn't be within a bulls roar of the salary cap.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thinking about our players and how we've maxed up the cap hasler loves his forwards.

I'm guessing the club will look to release

Tolman
Adam idiot
Mbye

In that order

Status
Not open for further replies.