Official Bulldogs Business Update: December

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
JK is really finding he’s feet now I really like the focus he seems to have on winning and being successful. It should have always been the number one goal and it looks like we are back on track.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
JK talking about the facilities and dojo - been hanging with the mighty Zap!

Who’s the interviewer “Dave?” might be the great Dave Holland?

Solid segment though, club changing their approach somewhat and really trying to connect with fans, nice touch...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Solid segment though, club changing their approach somewhat and really trying to connect with fans, nice touch...
Even though they're not really letting us in on much. It does seem like we're getting more connection with the board.

The talk about the Dojo and altitude room is encouraging. Perhaps we can be ahead of Melbourne in introducing the fireman's suplex into the NRL. And the altitude training room will hopefully give us a bit more aerobic capacity during games.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Dojo again? Bloody Cobra Kai!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Loving how the positives keep coming, 2021 an beyond we will be back again, stronger and more feared.. and I don’t give a shit if I’m going off to soon, special times ahead.!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JK is really finding he’s feet now I really like the focus he seems to have on winning and being successful. It should have always been the number one goal and it looks like we are back on track.

Why is there some pommy **** asking all the questions? Lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What happened to zap? Not the same without him :p :-)

and can someone tell me what this dojo is? Is it actually person? Like a little Asian dude that lives in the gym and looks like mister miagi. Or is it a machine :p

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened to zap? Not the same without him :p :-)

and can someone tell me what this dojo is? Is it actually person? Like a little Asian dude that lives in the gym and looks like mister miagi. Or is it a machine :p
Dojo is commonly referred to the training room. Originally it was the spirit of the room, but nowadays just refers to the room itself.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dojo is commonly referred to the training room. Originally it was the spirit of the room, but nowadays just refers to the room itself.
Ok makes sense.

Thought we had a little Asian dude that was the height of an umpa lumpa and was caged up and he’d come out, rip some wrestling moves, then go back to his cage.

But your explanation is more logical