News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldnt even wipe my crap with it. It would deposit more shit then you wiped off anyway
a friend told me it is extremely ineffective to wipe your arse with newspaper :-) , the DT could be useful for cleaning windows though newspaper goes well with window cleaner in duality.

Last edited:

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems to be an odd move, unless it's a piece of a moving part in a bigger picture.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seems to be an odd move, unless it's a piece of a moving part in a bigger picture.
I'm hoping Seumanufagai is being brought in because we're giving Napa or Ogden to the Panthers in exchange for Burton. There aren't many players (and especially props) available at this time right before the start of the season. If this is the case I can get behind it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Seems to have been a quiet move and maybe that one that has been thought on in the last week due to the nature of the Burton negotiations?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That doesn’t really make much sense. He just would have signed at Penrith if the Panthers wanted him. I think the signing is just to bolster our depth at prop and doesn’t have much bearing on Burton.
Unless he comes in and we release someone else to them? Covering the one we lose for the short term.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have my moments but never forget I have Burton chained up out the back. Panthers asked me to let him go but I can't find the key. Think the kids moved it :grimacing:
I am very sure you can find a locksmith out you way Oldpenther :tearsofjoy:
In case you can't, we will sent one from our way :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke looks like a down grade on Sauaso Sue.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting signing.........we already have 4 props, Thompson, Napa, Atoni and Ogden. Not convinced that we need another, especially another “old rules” style prop who hasn’t been through our pre season and when arrives will have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine, with his family. I can’t see him being remotely ready to play in round 1 or even round 2 without being severely underdone.

Looks to me like a piece in a player swap puzzle. My guess, and it’s only a guess, is Ogden for Burton.

Go Dogs
You left out Hetherington, plus it's possible Stimson could play in the middle.
As far as trading Napa or Ogden for Burton, I would think that during the off season Barrett and the coaching staff would have seen if one or the other have not be putting in at training, and are looking to unload the him.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
a friend told me it is extremely ineffective to wipe your arse with newspaper :-) , the DT could be useful for cleaning windows though newspaper goes well with window cleaner in duality.
Whenever I hear someone say a friend said, I always assume that it was actually the person telling me the story.
If you wiped a Buzz article on your butthole and it left the print it would make the article more credible though. Rothfield should change his saints n sinners segment to 'Talking shit with Buzz'

Wouldnt trust the dt for cleaning windows either. You just know that if it was a picture perfect day it would leave a decal of a cat 3 cyclone.