Official Bulldogs brave the heat - Thursday Field Session

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He improved each week on the wing hopefully they keep him there and don’t move him around again.
He may become a Luke Lewis type but as I said last yr.. his balls need to drop and he needs to become tougher.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He may become a Luke Lewis type but as I said last yr.. his balls need to drop and he needs to become tougher.
I thought he really started to toughen up at the end of last year he made a lot of hard runs off the wing.

He's a local junior and been in the system a long time now it would be great if he kicks on and goes to another level.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree though, he's "Brought the game into disrepute" that's the angle they will take. Hope not, but cant see it not happening.
I get what you are saying but he didn't film or release the videos - The fact that he is seeking legal assistance demonstrates that he is clearly pissed off about it.
Secondly, it would be ludicrous for the NRL to sanction the dogs for something that he was filmed doing during his time at the rorters years ago when he literally just joined our club.
I know the NRL is a farce but surely that is too far.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but he didn't film or release the videos - The fact that he is seeking legal assistance demonstrates that he is clearly pissed off about it.
Secondly, it would be ludicrous for the NRL to sanction the dogs for something that he was filmed doing during his time at the rorters years ago when he literally just joined our club.
I know the NRL is a farce but surely that is too far.
I totally agree with you mate but have a feeling this wont go down well for Napa or us. Considering the amount of focus its had in Social media. And the fact its our club, cant see it getting swept under the carpet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, we don't need to be dragging this off topic into Napa discussion.

He's in the clear as far as NRL are concerned, and the matter is in the hands of his legal team and the club.

That's all that needs to be said about it.