Official Bulldogs brave the heat - Thursday Field Session

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah he does, as does Monty and Okunbor. Hoping these guys can lift massively to boost our backline!
I’d love to see Okonbur kill it! Some games he looks like a superstar and then has a shocker. He has all the ingredients to a be a decent winger.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Nelson went to Penrith or some shit

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I’d love to see Okonbur kill it! Some games he looks like a superstar and then has a shocker. He has all the ingredients to a be a decent winger.
He's rocks and diamonds at the moment. If he can be consistent and fine tune his game though he's a massive talent.

I thought Nelson went to Penrith or some shit
Jarred Anderson is in the pictures. Jack Nelson I'm not sure if (like Clay Priest), he was retained or released. Had a bit of talent in him from what I saw though (Nelson).

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's rocks and diamonds at the moment. If he can be consistent and fine tune his game though he's a massive talent.

Jarred Anderson is in the pictures. Jack Nelson I'm not sure if (like Clay Priest), he was retained or released. Had a bit of talent in him from what I saw though (Nelson).
sorry he came from Panthers... I got it confused.... says he has no current contract

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only player that I've noticed that is struggling in the heat in most of the recent training pics is Whacker Ogden.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a pretty decent second half to the yr on the wing... He hardly missed a beat for a rookie winger.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a pretty decent second half to the yr on the wing... He hardly missed a beat for a rookie winger.
He improved each week on the wing hopefully they keep him there and don’t move him around again.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What’s the go with Napa? Does he get a pass to skip training each day? I haven’t seen him in any pictures training since he signed with us, or was that a myth.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/01/17/gallery-battling-the-sydney-heat/

Loving the content we are seeing from the club this year. Storm (by comparison) have fuck all up.

Holland back in full training from the pictures.
Does anyone know if Jack Nelson is still at the club?

Only 2 guys I couldn't figure out who they are, but NSW Cup are training with NRL.

View attachment 8910

View attachment 8911

Also good to see Jersey Flegg Player of the Year Kayne Kalache earn a promotion to NSW Cup.

View attachment 8912
Come on bro lol
1. Katoa
2. JMK

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa is not suspended, he's been dealing with legal people and the situation in general

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon he’s been suspended or something, pending investigation. I don’t want to start rumours but I haven’t seen him in a single photo training with the boys
They are probably just trying to sheild him from the media and he might not be in the right frame of mind to be training at the minute.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are probably just trying to sheild him from the media and he might not be in the right frame of mind to be training at the minute.
But even before this he hasn’t been sighted in any photos. Has he an injury?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like he has rookie syndrome. Rookies are like that. They learn consistancy in time unless they are shit. Also fg is a big step up from lower grades. Takes some time to get used to. Some never do. I reckon okonbur will go alright

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he has rookie syndrome. Rookies are like that. They learn consistancy in time unless they are shit.
The club hasn’t done his development any favours he’s played wing, centre, second row, front row and interchange over the last 3 years and not just the odd game he’s probably played 10+ games in each position. It’s hard to be consistent when you’re being moved around so much.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be plenty of depth after the ISP Cup win, they were keen as mustard, Pay will have the luxury of picking on form.
To win a comp we need both grades competitive.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What’s the go with Napa? Does he get a pass to skip training each day? I haven’t seen him in any pictures training since he signed with us, or was that a myth.
Not all players are featured in the player updates the club post.

I believe Napa is still dealing with legal side of things regarding the videos.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa will be suspended by the nrl or cop a very hefty fine trust me