Official Bulldogs brave the heat - Thursday Field Session

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/01/17/gallery-battling-the-sydney-heat/

Loving the content we are seeing from the club this year. Storm (by comparison) have fuck all up.

Holland back in full training from the pictures.
Does anyone know if Jack Nelson is still at the club?

Only 2 guys I couldn't figure out who they are, but NSW Cup are training with NRL.

upload_2019-1-17_12-2-23.png

upload_2019-1-17_12-3-5.png

Also good to see Jersey Flegg Player of the Year Kayne Kalache earn a promotion to NSW Cup.

upload_2019-1-17_12-3-26.png

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Big Papi back in the action yet?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that jmk throwing the no look pass. I cant stand that, disliking benjis bum bag less and less.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that jmk throwing the no look pass. I cant stand that, disliking benjis bum bag less and less.
JMK struggles throwing conventional passes so I have no idea why he’s trying that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh cheers... for some reason JMK looked different to how I remembered him. Might be because I think Martin is also wearing the same hat in those photos.

Katoa looks like he's put on some size in the off season.

1. I dont like the way he is looking at me.
RFM is concerned as well..

upload_2019-1-17_13-22-12.png

Meanwhile I don't know what's going on here.. is he trying to eat the ball?

upload_2019-1-17_13-28-50.png

JMK struggles throwing conventional passes so I have no idea why he’s trying that.
JMK is to Lichaa, what the Holden Commodore Acclaim was to the Holden Commodore.

Pretty much the same, just with chrome trimming and colour coded mirrors.

Neither player can pass accurately.

Is Big Papi back in the action yet?
Not from what I can tell (although they don't feature everyone in the photos, you'd think they'd picture him so fans know). I really hope this hasn't messed the bloke up mentally.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not from what I can tell (although they don't feature everyone in the photos, you'd think they'd picture him so fans know). I really hope this hasn't messed the bloke up mentally.
Big Papi seems like a pretty laid back kind of guy and things seems to be settling down on that front so as long as there is no more videos coming out I think he will be fine.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh cheers... for some reason JMK looked different to how I remembered him. Might be because I think Martin is also wearing the same hat in those photos.

Katoa looks like he's put on some size in the off season.

RFM is concerned as well..

View attachment 8913

Meanwhile I don't know what's going on here.. is he trying to eat the ball?

View attachment 8914

JMK is to Lichaa, what the Holden Commodore Acclaim was to the Holden Commodore.

Pretty much the same, just with chrome trimming and colour coded mirrors.

Neither player can pass accurately.

Haha. JMK looks like he has been on the rack all night

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think JMK looks different as he may have got a haircut? No sideburns visible..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Big Papi seems like a pretty laid back kind of guy and things seems to be settling down on that front so as long as there is no more videos coming out I think he will be fine.
Yeah I have no doubt he's not the smartest bloke around, but in the post christmas video with CHN seems like the kinda laid back bloke that loves a laugh. One of the class clowns.

Everything I've heard about him suggests off the field he's actually really good with the fans.

He's very close to his family though (it seems on social media), and I worry that might have shocked them (seeing the videos come out).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I have no doubt he's not the smartest bloke around, but in the post christmas video with CHN seems like the kinda laid back bloke that loves a laugh. One of the class clowns.

Everything I've heard about him suggests off the field he's actually really good with the fans.

He's very close to his family though (it seems on social media), and I worry that might have shocked them (seeing the videos come out).
I heard he’s a flop.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Napa ? Stress leave ?
Dutchie looks jacked. I guess he didn’t miss any weights sessions while his ankle recovered.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dutchie looks jacked. I guess he didn’t miss any weights sessions while his ankle recovered.
Yeah he does, as does Monty and Okunbor. Hoping these guys can lift massively to boost our backline!