BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This muppet has the gall to call himself 'Bulldog Ritchie'. I blame Des's mum for giving birth to two retards, this clown and hornblower. Maybe we need to cut this dickhead some slack, he's butthurt. For spinning shit Des will reward his hole with lube as he serenades him in his Dee Why love nest (Castle shooting video). I'm so steamed up and like Popeye in the cartoons smoke is coming out of my ears. Next question deadshit?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldog's Bite: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?
LEAGUE

March 19, 2018 9:14pm EDTMarch 19, 2018 9:14pm EDT

Things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay

Bulldog Ritchie

Published on Mar. 19, 2018

WHO WILL WEAR THE BLAME AT THE POST-DES HASLER BULLDOGS?
I wonder who angry Bulldogs fans will blame if starved of success yet again this year at Belmore.

For the past two years, irate Canterbury supporters bombarded social media complaining about Des Hasler and his team’s playing style.

Hasler was an easy target.

Let’s not blame the players or anyone else at the club - let’s direct every ounce of vitriol at the coach.

Well, things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay.

Let me say this, I like Dean Pay. He’s fair dinkum and a straight-shooter. I wish him success.

But there’s no avoiding the fact his side has lost both opening round games - and conceded 66 points. Hasler’s sides conceded just 18 points a game.

The vocal majority from last year are so far silent in 2018.

But I will be interested to see who they target should Canterbury drop another game or two in coming weeks.

Hasler isn’t there, nor is CEO Raelene Castle, chairman Ray Dib or skipper James Graham.

With whipping boy Hasler now long gone, I wonder where angry fans will now lay the blame?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...dean-pay-fans-blame/h0ve3a52gq7k1e56n0ulkj8kp
That’s easy ...Des Hasler!!!...you imbecile

Last edited:

Hass

Waterboy
Reaction score
Only one person to blame thats matt frawley, how that **** gets a start is beyond me. Now that his gone i think our team will look 10 times better and hoping to see abit more of the morris brothers and RFM. Everytime frawley touched the ball we looked like a under 10s side. Fire up marshal king you time to shine

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't really understand why people say this is a stupid article? All of us fans blamed Des for everything... Des is now gone, and 2 games in we have leaked a shitload of points and lost both games by a big margin.

Yes it is early days and yes we played arguably the two best teams, but it is a fair enough statement to ask who we will be blaming now that Des is gone.

Do we blame Pay or the players? Bulldog isn't even suggesting who to blame, he is just wondering who we as fans will blame. Put the pitch forks down seriously.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldog's Bite: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?
LEAGUE

Bulldog Ritchie

I wonder who angry Bulldogs fans will blame if starved of success yet again this year at Belmore.

For the past two years, irate Canterbury supporters bombarded social media complaining about Des Hasler and his team’s playing style.

Let’s not blame the players or anyone else at the club - let’s direct every ounce of vitriol at the coach.

Let me say this, I like Dean Pay. He’s fair dinkum and a straight-shooter. I wish him success.

But there’s no avoiding the fact his side has lost both opening round games - and conceded 66 points. Hasler’s sides conceded just 18 points a game.

But I will be interested to see who they target should Canterbury drop another game or two in coming weeks.

Hasler isn’t there, nor is CEO Raelene Castle, chairman Ray Dib or skipper James Graham.

With whipping boy Hasler now long gone, I wonder where angry fans will now lay the blame?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...dean-pay-fans-blame/h0ve3a52gq7k1e56n0ulkj8kp
We still blame Des (stubborn) Hasler.
Dean pay is blameless, how the f&$# can u blame anyone 2 rounds in to the comp with
Haslers playing group, this guy must be desperate and dumb enough to write this..

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Poor Dean Ritchie. Just looking for attention.

He is not respected and never has been at News. Every promotion has gone to other journos. However he can sink a schooner as good as the other journos. Maybe he wrote this on the tail end of one of those sculls.

Treat it with the respect it doesn't deserve.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont forget whilst we never looked like winning last game we were also never allowed to be able to be in a winning position thanks to Mr Sutton allowing the roosters to do whatever they wanted and rewarding them with piggy backs as often as possible then actually being forced to send one to the bin but then allowing them to concede another 5-6 penalties whilst they were short without further penalty and just plain wasting time...even at 24-12 we were out on our feet from trying to play catch up but Sutton ensured that we would not be actually a chance...i lay a fair amount of blame from last game on his yet again pathetic handling of a bulldogs game.

It is now obvious that if he is ref of our games we simply cannot and will not win no matter who the opposition is.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LEAGUE

Bulldog Ritchie

Who do we blame? Ummm... the mess that Des Hasler left behind won't go away in 2 games, RITCHIE. So we STILL blame Hasler, you low IQ donkey.

Has your boyfriend not been giving you the unlubed sausage you love lately?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't really understand why people say this is a stupid article? All of us fans blamed Des for everything... Des is now gone, and 2 games in we have leaked a shitload of points and lost both games by a big margin.

Yes it is early days and yes we played arguably the two best teams, but it is a fair enough statement to ask who we will be blaming now that Des is gone.

Do we blame Pay or the players? Bulldog isn't even suggesting who to blame, he is just wondering who we as fans will blame. Put the pitch forks down seriously.
Matey, what part of inheriting Des Haslers Roster, having to change their entire mindset and rebuilding is not resonating?

Remember, we lost a sh!t load of games under Des last year and would have ran near dead last had it not been for a combination of Dymock coaching the last few games and some emotionally charged farewells.

We would also be sitting through seeing the same team sheet over & over & over again despite the losses.

My only criticism of Pay is that he is struggling with his bench strength and rotation.

Reactions: GDR

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Matey, what part of inheriting Des Haslers Roster, having to change their entire mindset and rebuilding is not resonating?

Remember, we lost a sh!t load of games under Des last year and would have ran near dead last had it not been for a combination of Dymock coaching the last few games and some emotionally charged farewells.

We would also be sitting through seeing the same team sheet over & over & over again despite the losses.

My only criticism of Pay is that he is struggling with his bench strength and rotation.
Bro don't bother trying to explain because some people can't see past the end of their nose. They disregard completely that players are under contract.It's like buying and then racing a shitbox at Bathurst just because you have a new driver and pit crew.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Why are you saying that the inherited roster is not resonating with me? I am not blaming anyone for anything, I am just saying that the article is speculating who fans will blame now that Des is gone. Whilst it may not be the best thing Bulldog has ever written, it also isn't an entire article but a small part of an article made up of smaller parts. It was a fair enough thing to write and it is ridiculous that people are getting worked up about it.

If you aren't blaming anyone for these 2 losses, that is a fine and logical point of view. No one is saying you HAVE to be blaming someone...

If you want my honest opinion on who to blame, I would blame Pay for his awful bench rotations. But it is way too early to know what is causing the other problems... is it the coaching structures or is it the players? Need more time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

We don't blame anyone yet. We wait and see what happens and give Pay and the squad a little time and if you disagree with that approach, you're an alarmist just like the author.

The article is sanctimonious horse shit and completely glosses over Hasler's contribution to our roster and salary cap woes. Is is pretty disingenuous of a reporter to take pot shots at a fan base when he was quite critical of Des himself last year.

He's not asking a legitimate question, he's trolling and taking a potshot at our club. It is way too soon for this sky is falling nonsense and a so called "media professional" should know it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring back Des so we can sack him again.

Reactions: DT

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's what Dean wants to hear.. fans targeting someone else..

The article is one massive troll of the fanbase.
Whats Lynne Andersons picture got to do with the article?

I have been lurking the kennel for 3 years and dead set there is no bigger troll than yourself.

You have absolutely degraded everyone involved with the Dogs except for Hasler & Dibstar.

Where is your allegiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.