BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldog's Bite: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?
LEAGUE

March 19, 2018 9:14pm EDTMarch 19, 2018 9:14pm EDT

Things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay

Bulldog Ritchie

Published on Mar. 19, 2018

WHO WILL WEAR THE BLAME AT THE POST-DES HASLER BULLDOGS?
I wonder who angry Bulldogs fans will blame if starved of success yet again this year at Belmore.

For the past two years, irate Canterbury supporters bombarded social media complaining about Des Hasler and his team’s playing style.

Hasler was an easy target.

Let’s not blame the players or anyone else at the club - let’s direct every ounce of vitriol at the coach.

Well, things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay.

Let me say this, I like Dean Pay. He’s fair dinkum and a straight-shooter. I wish him success.

But there’s no avoiding the fact his side has lost both opening round games - and conceded 66 points. Hasler’s sides conceded just 18 points a game.

The vocal majority from last year are so far silent in 2018.

But I will be interested to see who they target should Canterbury drop another game or two in coming weeks.

Hasler isn’t there, nor is CEO Raelene Castle, chairman Ray Dib or skipper James Graham.

With whipping boy Hasler now long gone, I wonder where angry fans will now lay the blame?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...dean-pay-fans-blame/h0ve3a52gq7k1e56n0ulkj8kp

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF is this guy talking about ??
In the last couple of years;
Castle
Dib
Graham
Reynolds
T-Rex
Eastwood
Morris bros
Hoppa
And
Lichaa
Have all come come in for at least, equal criticism.
If he wasn’t so busy, in haslers deewhy spa, filled with hondo’s, giving him a reach-around, he might know this ?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
journalism at its best there ... absolutely no context to his statement, Just so you know Dean 'Chihuahua' Ritchie, I still blame Des for the misuse of the salary cap and putting Tolman on a multi million dollar contract. this mess wont be fixed in 2 games

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
journalism at its best there ... absolutely no context to his statement, Just so you know Dean 'Chihuahua' Ritchie, I still blame Des for the misuse of the salary cap and putting Tolman on a multi million dollar contract. this mess wont be fixed in 2 games
Well said, Des' legacy will haunt us for a while yet

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raelene Castle I think she hasn’t copped near enough blame that a ceo should. But that’s just my humble factual scientific based opinion.
Na but everyone is shit at the bulldogs atm. Can’t even think of someone to save us.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmfao are we the most hated/talked about club or what ??? fuck people like this must of been on the Hasler train that's crashed this beautiful club into the ground this guy is so botherd talking about the bulldogs supporters like any of us give a fuck about his opinion stick up ur arse mate

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Is he called bulldog because it looks like a bulldog has been eating his head?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know a journalist is shit at their job when they start writing about fans!!! What a wanker!! Here is a tip Ritchie, find something else to write about, other than the people who are keeping in a job!! You know, the ones that are the biggest stakeholders in the sport you write about!!!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why isn't this gronk hammering the souths fans as well who are also 0-2 and use to rip into maguire? Des assembled the playing group since 2012 anyway the fool

Status
Not open for further replies.