News Bulldogs bid to poach Phil Gould from Warriors

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ffs just seems like hit after hit with this club. I’m half expecting a Burton backflip just to follow the script
Feels like we are continually getting kicked while we are down :grinning: Something promising happens, rumours go berserk, on a high that something positive happening for our beloved club.... days or even hours later, it's all over :grinning:

Only way is up. Think of Fox and Burto till we hear more.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you ignoring his OWN denial of this rumour?
it isnt happening mate
it isnt happening mate
With the amount of hate he has shown against our club he would only come here to put the final nail in our club's coffin.
Saying that he only hated the Moore Anderson clan and not our Club is rubbish, most of the harmful hate propaganda against our club was delivered when Dib and Co. had control, and the Moore clan appeared dead and buried.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it on. Man with proven track record. May even attract a decent hooker.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok, well how about we share him? :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It was originally but obviously took longer than all parties accepted.

PS don't forget JAC and even Cotric was announced 2 weeks after officially signing.
It’s the cooling off period everyone keeps denying exists

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Gould’s appointment would put too many noses out of joint in the long run so I’m not that disappointed about missing out on him. The bigger issue is that the club has allowed this amount of time without a Football Manager since Price left. There was talk about Peter Parr earlier this year and now Gould it’s not a good look missing out on the people they want and just leaving the position vacant especially with the sides current slump.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think Gould’s appointment would put too many noses out of joint in the long run so I’m not that disappointed about missing out on him. The bigger issue is that the club has allowed this amount of time without a Football Manager since Price left. There was talk about Peter Parr earlier this year and now Gould it’s not a good look missing out on the people they want and just leaving the position vacant especially with the sides current slump.
Just another average to middlin administrator won't be enough tho.

We need a big dog.

I guess Khoury does acknowledge that by enquiring about Gus.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just another average to middlin administrator won't be enough tho.

We need a big dog.

I guess Khoury does acknowledge that by enquiring about Gus.
I think they have had enough time to get a big dog now. They just need to get it sorted.