Bulldogs best all time U20s squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
According to Sporting News, this is our best all time 20s team.

1.Ben Barba 2. Nehe Millner-Skudder 3. Jamal Idris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Moses Mbye 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Martin Taupau 9. Josh Reynolds 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson (c) 12. Adam Elliott 13. Dale Finucane 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Herman Ese’ese 16. Danny Fualalo 17. Leilani Latu

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...m-brisbane-broncos/11juj29nb0ttj1m3vacm9f2au2

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
11 of 17 gone! To be fair 4 or 5 of the 11 were out of our control.

We had an All Black!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
11 of 17 gone! To be fair 4 or 5 of the 11 were out of our control.

We had an All Black!
Lopeti Timani was our 20's backrower in the same pack as Taupau. He's played for Waratahs and Wallabies now.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That all time Panthers U20s side though. By far the best in my opinion.

To be fair all the Western Sydney sides have had a good collection of juniors come through over the years.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who scouted those players? Peter Mulholland?
Mulholland is the man when it comes to recruitment. Look at the squad he has assembled at Canberra!

Cleal was a huge disappointment, based on juniors he brought through Parra and Manly, I was more excited about him comming than Hasler at the time.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mulholland is the man when it comes to recruitment. Look at the squad he has assembled at Canberra!

Cleal was a huge disappointment, based on juniors he brought through Parra and Manly, I was more excited about him comming than Hasler at the time.
It's OK we are in good hands again now. Wazza knows his stuff.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they're talking about which juniors we had together in one team that squad has some great talent. But if it's the best players we had as under 20 year olds I'd have added Brett Dallas on a wing, Sherwin in the halves, Asotasi, Price and quite a lot of others.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If they're talking about which juniors we had together in one team that squad has some great talent. But if it's the best players we had as under 20 year olds I'd have added Brett Dallas on a wing, Sherwin in the halves, Asotasi, Price and quite a lot of others.
None of them played in the U/20s comp - thats the point.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamal Idris. So much potential
Okunbor reminds me of idris a bit. Big boy with mobility and fend. May be due to hairstyle too. Some issue to work on in defence as well.

If you have a spare time, check out the highlight of jarred anderson in u20. He is the guy we just signed up. Impressive. Another mobile big boy. Can play 2nd row and centre. Hope can progress to nrl level.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are talking about the NYC comp

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Aidan Sezer played 20s for dogs !!!!!
DALE FINUCANE also !!! both in under 20s best team !!

Status
Not open for further replies.