Bulldogs Auckland Nines Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kasiano in the first half was great. Brad Abbeys defence is so bad tho.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Come on bro have faith we should win the comp.
I was right though. Would be good to see a little bit of effort from he boys and the defense was deadset horrible! Going 8-0 up then letting in 34 unanswered points. Doesn't seem much has changed from last year in terms of player attitude.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I was right though. Would be good to see a little bit of effort from he boys and the defense was deadset horrible! Going 8-0 up then letting in 34 unanswered points. Doesn't seem much has changed from last year in terms of player attitude.
I had high hopes I always do lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wont look back over the thread but i bet NOTHING was said when we were winning. They had their first grade squad and we sent scubs, and it told in the end. Nothing to slit our wrists over.
I said something tbh. I said we look slow and flat as usual yet some how we are winning. Some shit like that ;)

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't care if it's a glorified training session.... just run hard and straight for once ffs.... I honestly thought trex would TRY to change, I'm still a bit hopeful

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon that was TRex's last game for the Nines... I wouldn't even pay for his return flight based on that effort...

Be interested to see if we change much for Game 2.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said something tbh. I said we look slow and flat as usual yet some how we are winning. Some shit like that ;)
and i"ll say this again YOU are one of the ONLY ones who does say shit and sticks to your word and opinions. TBH you used to annoy the shit out of me LMAO, but i respect your way of thinking because you never change and over the offseason you made more sense than most.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
that's the thing marley why are we slow and flat isn't that what the coach is supposed to fix.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardly. Ball playing forwards are massively overrated on here after our 2012 season. Look at Lillymans try, simple forward play. Played at pace and got a simple ball away for liillyman who then offloaded for a try. Far more effective than anything our ball playing forwards provide jumping in at first and second receiver.
I agree, but who's giving them the game plan or structure to do so in this format?? It's not Hasler surely. It's Dymock. Apparently Hasler doesn't care about this.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I agree, but who's giving them the game plan or structure to do so in this format?? It's not Hasler surely. It's Dymock. Apparently Hasler doesn't care about this.
We pretty much said the same thing lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly but super coach finchie wants him as our starting FB LMAO.
So mr hypocrite are u writing abbey off after one nines game. At least he contributed in one effective tackle. What did holland and she Rex do!
i used to like u otara

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Do the players see any of the winnings? I would care about this little comp if by winning it meant a (for example) $30,000 bonus or whatever they might get.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So mr hypocrite are u writing abbey off after one nines game. At least he contributed in one effective tackle. What did holland and she Rex do!
i used to like u otara
Yeah were did I say he was rubbish? He had a SHIT game 100%. I have also said Abbey will need 1 year in NSW before first grade. You on the other hand have written Hollad off after 18 mintues of shits and giggles football.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon that was TRex's last game for the Nines... I wouldn't even pay for his return flight based on that effort...

Be interested to see if we change much for Game 2.
You're being too hard on T-Rex (Trash King?) Mr I. That was a beautiful offload to send Shaun Johnson in under the posts :frusty:

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
whos surprised? look at the team warriors took with them, we got a bunch of rookies compared to them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You're being too hard on T-Rex (Trash King?) Mr I. That was a beautiful offload to send Shaun Johnson in under the posts :frusty:
Well there was one by Josh McCrone earlier that was worse. Straight to Brenko Lee.. to put him over. Only problem is McCrone plays for Dragons and Lee Raiders lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just had word that TRex was due to play in Womans Ferns vs Jillaroos game but he wasn't good enough to make the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.