Bulldogs are on the way up: Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given we were pipped by Souffs a few weeks ago, I watched some of their play yesterday. Their attack has developed incredibly since that match, ours has gone backward. Both rookie coaches... hmmmm!
Adam Reynolds back makes a massive difference.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
It's not easy inheriting an entire roster and then changing the way they play in one offseason.

I personally see some great signs in what we're doing out there. There was some genuine starch in our defence which hasn't been there for years, and the players we have are attempting to uncork skills they haven't used for seasons.

I'd love for us to come out and start winning straight away, but with our squad that was a long shot.

I still have plenty of faith in Pay. I reckon we should stay patient and continue to support the team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fast dummy half.... i watched Cook closely as i always do... He is the reason they won, consistently he passed crisp and fast two passes wide of the ruck towards raiders weak right edge defence... Made it so easy for his halves to take advantage of Leilua.
Exactly and thats our issue and not our halves ,we need a 9 that has faster service then everything changes in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.