Bulldogs are on the way up: Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems not only is pay copying haslers play book he's seems to have copied his press conferences.. not enough UMS and nose whistles though.. I must say I'm disappointed.. he still deserves more time to prove himself

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read my comparison thread this time last year. We are actually worse off in attack this year and so called signed a multi million dollar half. Lol yea pay we are getting much better ain’t we

Nrgizer

Waterboy
Reaction score
FMD, its like his coaching the u8 and regardless of the score line its all about effort, improvement week and week out.

We need someone like Brian Smith, not to win a comp but to do a complete overhaul over our roster and a cleanout.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is fukin not ready for first grade! Honestly i know we are desperate but seriously guys he is not ready. He will get smashed in first grade.....he needs to bulk up. And it's not like he is even killing it in NSW CUP. I would give Cleeland a chance.....he is a running five-eighth and he is a good support player. And then shift JMK to hooker.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m trying not to be too critical of the bloke but fmd with comments like that it’s getting difficult

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m trying not to be too critical of the bloke but fmd with comments like that it’s getting difficult
Yep this is exactly where i am at, trying to give the guy some time and the benefit of the doubt, but geez he ain't making it easy.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep this is exactly where i am at, trying to give the guy some time and the benefit of the doubt, but geez he ain't making it easy.
I just wish he would grab this team by the throat and rub their noses in the shit they are producing this softly softy approach won’t cut the mustard imo

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the way up? Yea to heaven for being such a generous and good side giving other teams 2 points and momentum to kick start there season after playing us.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deluded and in denial,wheres this so called madness deano??

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is fukin not ready for first grade! Honestly i know we are desperate but seriously guys he is not ready. He will get smashed in first grade.....he needs to bulk up. And it's not like he is even killing it in NSW CUP. I would give Cleeland a chance.....he is a running five-eighth and he is a good support player. And then shift JMK to hooker.
Cleeland aint the answer. He had a purple patch last year and it has not carried through to this year.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was always willing to give dean pay time, before being critical,but after hearing those comments,I believe he is not up to 1st grade standard,I do believe the new board will have to start asking some questions about his ability,especially seing that after 7 rounds I believe the side is worse than last year,I was at belmore today to watch intrust cup,and even though they got beat on the bell,how refreshing was it to see kicks to the corner,players going through holes,forwards running on to the ball,no longer a dean pay fan

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We lack the individual brilliance. All our plays are structured. Not 1 player has that x factor.
In saying that our attacking structure is under 16s like. At this rate it maybe a looooong season.
And why are our players so structured? One reason hasbeen, it’s gonna take pay some time to get the players he wants and to get rid of the stench left behind from super coach

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
And why are our players so structured? One reason hasbeen, it’s gonna take pay some time to get the players he wants and to get rid of the stench left behind from super coach
Yep. He has inherited a team that has been built in stats not talent. I support pay and wanted des gone in 2014 for his negative style , I looked stupid back than cause we ended up in the g/f months later but up shut creek years later.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck me dead people in here have no fucking idea. What the fuck do you want the guy to do, he has inherited this team. What do you want him to do, go out in the press and bag the shit out of the team knowing he is stuck with the same squad next year after Hasler, Dib and Castle fucked our cap up for the next few years? He bags the players and there’s no chance of them ever putting in for him.

Anyone thinking Lewis or cleeland are the answers are delusional, both are just reserve grade standard, nothing more now or ever.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me dead people in here have no fucking idea. What the fuck do you want the guy to do, he has inherited this team. What do you want him to do, go out in the press and bag the shit out of the team knowing he is stuck with the same squad next year after Hasler, Dib and Castle fucked our cap up for the next few years? He bags the players and there’s no chance of them ever putting in for him.

Anyone thinking Lewis or cleeland are the answers are delusional, both are just reserve grade standard, nothing more now or ever.
Well said.
The kennel members - they are as solid as a lemonade sandwich!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.