Bulldogs announce Dean Pay as new Bulldogs coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now for the fun of telling staff they are no longer required

Expect to see a whole new medical team, and changes in the football staff department
Jimmy will stay , grimaldi gone, Frank gone

Reactions: DT

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
The way I see it
Us fans will embrace him like every other new coach

In Pay we trust
Under Pay
Blah blah blah

Then after a few years, if we don't win the comp
Sack Pay will be ripe
Lol

Wait and see

For what it's worth
Good luck to him

I personally wish we still had Folks as coach

Fucking niff buffs who were calling for his head
Hetter's you lyrical Fkn genius! Rock on brother

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish dymick got the gig.
I wonder what this means for dymock now?, he has been an assistant coach for as long as pay. Would be pretty humiliating for the guy getting over looked again. Personally i didn't really have a preference for the coach, just happy it's not des.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
will take a few years to see what he can do..... he's just been given a team that's over the cap, has no Halfback, no fullback, no hooker 2 aging and injury prone morris bros, a lazy fat **** in Eastwood who is on MEGA bucks and Tolman who he'll have teach not to touch the ball on the 4th tackle

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow. So Ray Dib says that the timeframe announce the new coach is 2-4 weeks. He said that LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO FFS. Is this guy dumber than bat shit?

process to find a new Head Coach. We have identified several candidates and will interview them in the coming weeks.

In terms of a timeframe we hope to make an announcement in the next 2-4 weeks.

Reactions: GDR

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder what this means for dymock now?, he has been an assistant coach for as long as pay. Would be pretty humiliating for the guy getting over looked again. Personally i didn't really have a preference for the coach, just happy it's not des.
Yeah anyone at this point is better than des, and I'm thinking this could also be the last straw for dymick I think from memory he was sort of promised the coaching gig when Hasler would leave but I could be wrong.
I just feel with the little time dymick had as head coach he showed he had what it takes and almost got us into the semis from a near impossible position considering how bad our structures were and stuff. I don't get the hype for dean pay, I don't get why they'd go pay ahead of dymick.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah anyone at this point is better than des, and I'm thinking this could also be the last straw for dymick I think from memory he was sort of promised the coaching gig when Hasler would leave but I could be wrong.
I just feel with the little time dymick had as head coach he showed he had what it takes and almost got us into the semis from a near impossible position considering how bad our structures were and stuff. I don't get the hype for dean pay, I don't get why they'd go pay ahead of dymick.
Dymock was announced as our coach for 2012 because Hasler was still under contract with Manly for that season. When Manly were told that Hasler would leave for 2013 they terminated him (any payout there?) & we got him for 2012 with Dymock pushed aside.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dymock was announced as our coach for 2012 because Hasler was still under contract with Manly for that season. When Manly were told that Hasler would leave for 2013 they terminated him (any payout there?) & we got him for 2012 with Dymock pushed aside.
Yeah that's when I though dymick was promised he'll get the job when Hasler would eventually leave.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can only assume dymock has fallen into that guilty by association sort of basket, having been under hasler for quite a few years and they wanted someone new to come in.

Reactions: DT

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can only assume dymock has fallen into that guilty by association sort of basket, having been under hasler for quite a few years and they wanted someone new to come in.
Yeah I get that, but there's that rumour going around the last 3 weeks was dymick instilling his structures and coaching. If true I feel extra bad for him. I hope hiring dean pay was made on an objective judgement based on his skills sets and whatnot rather than just being an ex bulldog player that knows the culture, coz if it's just that, I can see next season going very bad. I want to know what dymick has to say about this lol.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a bit skeptical with pay at first, reading through his credentials though, you cant really say that dymock has anything over him.
Assistant to walters, bellamy, stuart. Coached junior SOO, junior storm team.
Pretty impressive and i didnt know all that about him, definitely think that he has a great background and couldnt be more ready.
GOOD LUCK PAY! GO THE DOGS!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha how long b4 pay is a shit ****
Tbh it won't take long. Imo he doesn't have excuses. People say he has to rebuild, which he does. But he has a good starting point. Klemmer, prop of the year Woods and Jacko one of the best back rowers going around. Not a bad pack to start with. Then Foran the Morris boys who maybe past their best but not that far past their best. He has a good team to start his head coaching role. NO excuses imo.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was a bit skeptical with pay at first, reading through his credentials though, you cant really say that dymock has anything over him.
Assistant to walters, bellamy, stuart. Coached junior SOO, junior storm team.
Pretty impressive and i didnt know all that about him, definitely think that he has a great background and couldnt be more ready.
GOOD LUCK PAY! GO THE DOGS!
I'm happy he is coach. But as an assistant to Ricky he they have made ONE finals series out of five tries. Not that good tbh. Still happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.