Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahah I have literally been doing that all morning

I thought they were happy with Sheens and Benji LOL clearly not.

It probably hurts them more that Ciraldo knocked them back because they are shit lol
Also, they released the photos of the centre of excellence and a whole bunch of the wall graphics have to be removed. I think they got Benji and Robbies history wrong on their larger than life graphics lol

Amateur hour

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Ciraldo inked a five-year contract to join the Belmore club from 2023 onwards in a deal reportedly worth around $800,000-per-season."

$4mil will sound cheap if at the end of 5 years we are a powerhouse again..

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not sure why so many bang on about Ciraldo being a rookie coach is an issue,Bellamy,Bennett and Robbo were all Rookie coaches at some stage and look at them now. Give the bloke a go. Gus isn't stupid,let's give them the support we should as fans instead of negative bullshit all the time.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully they have a couple of good props another good centre and a half ready for 23!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure why so many bang on about Ciraldo being a rookie coach is an issue,Bellamy,Bennett and Robbo were all Rookie coaches at some stage and look at them now. Give the bloke a go. Gus isn't stupid,let's give them the support we should as fans instead of negative bullshit all the time.
Its not hard to see why they bang on about it after our last assistant coach from Penrith!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, too much bullshit talk over the "He's a rookie coach" claim. Every single coach in the NRL was a rookie at one stage in their careers. We really can't say anything at this stage until he starts coaching us.

Malla

Reaction score
Also, they released the photos of the centre of excellence and a whole bunch of the wall graphics have to be removed. I think they got Benji and Robbies history wrong on their larger than life graphics lol

Amateur hour
Hahahaha what? Is there a link to this? LMAOOO

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Ciraldo inked a five-year contract to join the Belmore club from 2023 onwards in a deal reportedly worth around $800,000-per-season."

I have a reason to believe the 800k reported is not even close...
Then again the offer might have changed, we probably will never know the full structure of the deal.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taken from the Wests Tigers Forum :grinning:

stryker 69

Through his paid gigs on Chanel 9, he has offered expert opinion telling this coach not to come here and that is a massive conflict of interest. He should be removed from Chanel 9 commentary and the Monday night show immediately.
Is that better or worse than Chanel no 5?

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title contender in 5 years!!!! We would want to be in the mix before then

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
* contract too long
* rookie coach
* Baz 2.0

All these don't mean shit now. I'll base my thoughts when he is actually here and see how he goes.

These excuses just look like people creating stress for the sake of stressing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
same, like why do people even care baffles me.
Yeh, I don't get it either. Like who cares, doesn't affect the players salary cap at all. Coach's salary is included in the soft cap which if you over spend you get hit with an extra fee/fine or something like that. If the club couldn't afford to pay the coach x amount of dollars then it wouldn't. Clearly the club can afford the 5 year deal. If there's one thing our club should be spending big on it's the coaching department. Just don't re-paint the leagues club for 1 year, give that money to the coaching staff. The leagues club is controlled by the football club anyway, it's in the constitution of the club.