Bulldogs aim to improve in attack

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone has and is entitled to their views on this topic. I personally see it quite differently - but no need to get into that here.
The only relevant question for The Kennel is - is Folau the right fit for the Bulldogs? My answer is no.
Let’s see.. LM is a tosser who’s managment tells him “He” is the second coming and IF actually believes he knows his old man...

Sounds like they are both trouble to me.

P.S when does Horsey come back...?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s see.. LM is a tosser who’s managment tells him “He” is the second coming and IF actually believes he knows his old man...

Sounds like they are both trouble to me.

P.S when does Horsey come back...?
You’re asking me? Dunno mate, you’d have to ask a Mod.

I know a few were suspended but I don’t know whether that was for a shoulder charge, a spear tackle or something else and hence I don’t know how long they’re on the sideline for...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re asking me? Dunno mate, you’d have to ask a Mod.

I know a few were suspended but I don’t know whether that was for a shoulder charge, a spear tackle or something else and hence I don’t know how long they’re on the sideline for...
Nah, just rhetorical mate. With the off-season here just looking for something to enjoy my popcorn with. Good old Ed always provides some action and a giggle before being banished again

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a court room punch up between him and the NRL, he can afford good lawyers and I'm pretty confident he would prevail in the end. RA gave up because they knew they couldn't win, the NRL would quickly realise the same. Can't discriminate against a person on religious grounds and you can't ban someone for quoting a book. Bugger me if I know how they can claim inclusiveness then exclude someone because of their beliefs, hypocrites.

His teammates, particularly the islanders, love him, and we have a few players with similar religious inclinations. Personally I have seen no evidence of him having an ego any bigger than any other professional sportsman. They all have healthy ones, otherwise they wouldn't survive. Wouldn't mind sticking it up tomorrow's fish wrappings.

Go Dogs
Agree with most of what you said but still don't want him in the mix

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with most of what you said but still don't want him in the mix
It's very unlikely to happen but I wouldn't mind seeing a back 3 of Folau, DWZ and Okunbor bringing the ball back, bit of nightmare for the opposition defence.8-)

Go Dogs