Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fuck you are reaching if you are bringing up Cronulla riots having anything to do with this lol.
Fuck you are reaching if you are suggesting I said the Jets captain didn't make a speech because of Cronulla riots lol

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe this hasn’t been bought up yet. Most crucial bit of information I need to know. Who was the blonde on stage during the preso?!?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you are reaching if you are suggesting I said the Jets captain didn't make a speech because of Cronulla riots lol
Geez ur the one that said sarks hatred for dogs since Cronulla riots....

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
The biggest disgrace is that they have taken the 2nd division of the NRL away from the finals and put that disgusting low skill low quality low everything women's trash on instead and they write double page spreads about it and everyone cant stop falling over each other to see who can lick their clits about "its tougher then the men, "bigger hits then the men" YUCK
Easy solution.

Play the Dogs ISP team Premiers against the best women's team.

If equal rights for women etc then let's make the whole playing field level

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Easy solution.

Play the Dogs ISP team Premiers against the best women's team.

If equal rights for wome etc then let's make the whole playing field level

That’s the way the feminist agender is going and then they will say how do you tackle a lady that hard.

Can’t win with femanist

Very annoying civilians!!!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see it as not shown in Melbourne.
Congratulations boys, great season.
What was the crowd like?
Mate same for me in Brisbane (we got the QLD Cup GF on TV) but someone on here mentioned 9now.com.au so I signed up for free. They've got replays of ISP games, including the GF in the Sport section.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate same for me in Brisbane (we got the QLD Cup GF on TV) but someone on here mentioned 9now.com.au so I signed up for free. They've got replays of ISP games, including the GF in the Sport section.
Cheers will do. Public holiday in vic tomorrow so will have time tomorrow.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When des was in even when we made gfs i felt like we were always going to lose also it was like players didnt want to join our club,i feel like now with this new board players want to join us and we are winners again like we used to be yeeha fuck yeah