Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
FUCKIN OATHH BOYS !! Straight up they did the Dogs jersey proud today. NRL/media scum/DT can try and shit on our club as much as they want the putrid haters but WE PROMISE ALL YOU ***** YOU CAN NEVER KEEP THE DOGS OF WAR DOWN FOR LONG !!! BRING ON 2019!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Funny I've tried to draw this bad sportmanship to the attention of: Michael Chammas, Micheal Caraymis (sp?), Lingerie Rothfield, and Brent Read.. will be interesting to see if any of them touch it.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Inspite of all that's thrown at us (and 90% not deserved) the club somehow prevails. We'll keep the ba$tards honest.
Yeah you really nailed it.

Tears of joy.

A big part of what I was feeling was that we rose up against all that adversity and we won. Like you said.

We won.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Funny I've tried to draw this bad sportmanship to the attention of: Michael Chammas, Micheal Caraymis (sp?), Lingerie Rothfield, and Brent Read.. will be interesting to see if any of them touch it.
What? You didn't give a great scoop like that to Kenty or Weezler ;)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not one mention of this game on the NRL social media... I know they have the NSW Rugby league pages etc but they could at least post the result, they go overboard about the womens game, who also have their own pages, but nothing for these blokes..

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone must have mentioned before to'omaga also named in isp team of the year. Good on him for having a great season. With a bit more confidence and if pay can play him right, i reckon he can contribute well at nrl level.

Hes the only one from the team to make the toty. Guess its because some of the players spent a bit of time in nrl.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@AlphaPapaBravo Speaking of chins (or lack thereof), Steve Price (of Dragons coaching fame) was on TV last night. He coaches Warrington now and they got spanked by St Helens.
yeah haha old price lol... would be heartbreaking to be a warrington wolves fan, the perennial bridesmaids of late

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are you sure that shit wasn't rushed due news starting at 5? They got his name wrong and then brushed Newtown. Trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill as usual you *****. Be happy we won something.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It appears from the footage that the Sharks captain was about to walk up and give a speech but was pulled/called back into their after game huddle.

Pretty sure the Sharks hatred of the Dogs extends back to the Cronulla riot days and that just shows the simple mentality of the ***** to draw a long bow and then tar everyone with the same brush.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It appears from the footage that the Sharks captain was about to walk up and give a speech but was pulled/called back into their after game huddle.

Pretty sure the Sharks hatred of the Dogs extends back to the Cronulla riot days and that just shows the simple mentality of the ***** to draw a long bow and then tar everyone with the same brush.
Fuck you are reaching if you are bringing up Cronulla riots having anything to do with this lol.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FUCKIN OATHH BOYS !! Straight up they did the Dogs jersey proud today. NRL/media scum/DT can try and shit on our club as much as they want the putrid haters but WE PROMISE ALL YOU ***** YOU CAN NEVER KEEP THE DOGS OF WAR DOWN FOR LONG !!! BRING ON 2019!!!
Brave Dog.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that shit wasn't rushed due news starting at 5? They got his name wrong and then brushed Newtown. Trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill as usual you *****. Be happy we won something.
Yeah apparently Newtown should have gotten up on stage to collect medals too it was all cut out because Nine had to show the news. We got the trophy I couldn’t care less what Newtown do.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not one mention of this game on the NRL social media... I know they have the NSW Rugby league pages etc but they could at least post the result, they go overboard about the womens game, who also have their own pages, but nothing for these blokes..
The biggest disgrace is that they have taken the 2nd division of the NRL away from the finals and put that disgusting low skill low quality low everything women's trash on instead and they write double page spreads about it and everyone cant stop falling over each other to see who can lick their clits about "its tougher then the men, "bigger hits then the men" YUCK

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The biggest disgrace is that they have taken the 2nd division of the NRL away from the finals and put that disgusting low skill low quality low everything women's trash on instead and they write double page spreads about it and everyone cant stop falling over each other to see who can lick their clits about "its tougher then the men, "bigger hits then the men" YUCK
That shit is rubbbishhhhhhh. They are fukn uncoordinated as fuck

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the crowd figure yesterday?

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely agree Morgan Harper is gonna be a good'un. Something about him i really like. Obviously Ogden and Martin have shown themselves to be 1st graders but hopefully we get another 2-3 from this team that can make the step up.

Harper i think is ready for next year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing I like most about the ISP team is that they are solid unit and all work for each other.. the second half defensive effort gave the Jets nothing.. and every loose ball or anytime a Jets player did happen to get through, there was always a Bulldogs jersey there to cover or pick up the scraps.. that's how they have played all year.. Future looks good.