Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i am of the opinion we should throw all spots open in the trials and let everyone earn their spot. get the very best side on the field in first grade.

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
If we are to believe big bird Dean Collis was signed last week & should be announced by tomorrow

Maddoggie

Maddoggie
Reaction score
I will put money on Idris not starting the season in FG. He is still a raw talent and will have to bide his time for a chance this year.

It is looking like J.Morris and Millard at the moment unless there is a signing that is not confirmed yet (Collis).

C

chipandchase

I will put money on Idris not starting the season in FG. He is still a raw talent and will have to bide his time for a chance this year.

It is looking like J.Morris and Millard at the moment unless there is a signing that is not confirmed yet (Collis).
i will take your money, Millard will not first grade whilst Morris and Idris are fit and will be released at the end of the year.
winitana will play infront of Millard anyway

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idris > collis

Why pay money for a centre when we have an awesome young talent now? It doeasn't make sense just to spend money for the sake of spending.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
idris played well in his 3 games in FG...i believe he should get 1st shot at centre tbh

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
If we are to believe big bird Dean Collis was signed last week & should be announced by tomorrow
it wont be announced because the bulldogs are not talking to him
people on this forum can speculate what ever but the truth is dean collis wont be a bulldog and thats the truth
greg bird is been push to the bulldogs by his manager for 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

DOGS MAFIA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
people on this forum can speculate what ever but the truth is dean collis wont be a bulldog and thats the truth
dogs were talkin to him tony.
Why would we want Bird, no ******** policy applies.

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
It will be another cross against Big Bird if it doesn't happen :whacky:

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
dogs were talkin to him tony.
Why would we want Bird, no ******** policy applies.
Exactly, why would the club would be silly to chase bird after all the effort to clean up the club's image.

DOGS MAFIA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It will be another cross against Big Bird if it doesn't happen :whacky:
bigbird usually gets most things right. Collis under contract for 2009 so maybe tigers changed there minds & wont release him early.

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
With all due respects Dogs Mafia, the Bird stated that Dean Collis was a done deal - he is either wrong or right :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we sign Bird I will not purchase a membership. F that.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
With all due respects Dogs Mafia, the Bird stated that Dean Collis was a done deal - he is either wrong or right :grinning:
i was at homebush yesterday when a offical offered to give me a lift home we were talking and under no circumstance is dean collis
was ever talked about or is mentioned and yes greg bird is been pushed to the bulldogs by his manager for the 2010 season but is only talk

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
**** Bird. Surely TG wouldn't be that silly.

ahmed23q

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was at homebush yesterday when a offical offered to give me a lift home we were talking and under no circumstance is dean collis
was ever talked about or is mentioned and yes greg bird is been pushed to the bulldogs by his manager for the 2010 season but is only talk
bulldogs are training at belmore u ............

Status
Not open for further replies.