Tim88

New Pup
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Interested, does it have any proof or coa?

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yours is much nicer. Signatures are placed much more neatly. Did you get that embroidery done or did it come like that . I seen similar one online for $2300
That's how it came out of the box.

Tim88

New Pup
Reaction score
Interested, does it have any proof or coa?
Not that I know of unless their is something behind the back bored. I got it from a friend many years ago who was a die hard elmasri fan. I’ll open it up and see if there’s any proof inside it tomorrow.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Best I can offer is a 97 super league one.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want to buy something like that, where ever you get it from ENSURE it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Best bet (rather than this thread which will end up down several pages as season starts) is to drop a line in your signature: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?account/signature

"WANTED: Signed 2004 Bulldogs Premiership Jersey with COA - PM with how much you want".

You could also contact some of the sports memorabilia places and get them on the hunt for you.
I recently saw a Brandon Lee signed crow movie poster with COA. With pictures of stills from the movie, similar In format to a bunch of other ones for sale. Was about 40 bucks

Brandon Lee died before that movie was finished.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If anyone ever wants to sell a signed one that has some sort of proof please contact me.

Not sure where to post this mods but kindly move it but don’t delete! Last piece for my man cave lol
I have the newspaper that was printed the next day if your keen.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few times on eBay you may find a ‘limited edition’
Sponsors were Mitsubishi electric front and back and the sleeves were auto group. By gf day it was part of the print run and not ‘ironed on’

My goal (going to be a tough one!) is to have each jersey the dogs have worn in premiership matches since 78
So when we change sponsors the missus just rolls her eyes knowing I’ll be trying to grab them off eBay etc

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Love it wendog.. don’t sell that jersey, that’s a collectors item..!!
What about this 2009 Scoobs
Love it wendog.. don’t sell that jersey, that’s a collectors item..!!
Just enquiring Scoobs. I'd be 2nd in line.

This 2009 (pic wont upload) framed signed footy cards as well Camp Quality is special to me. We didnt get to the GF but it was a successful rebirth year.