Bulldogs’ teen freak Paul Alamoti runs riot with insane assist, try double against Roosters

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Alamoti would crush that Suaalii kid. Just sayin.
Alamoti looks the goods but will have to wait for his turn, Suaali's put a target on himself...many want to knock some of that arrogance out of him

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putting all pleasantries aside.....why does the Kennel refer to Nick Politis as uncle Nick??? He isn't my uncle and he has fuck all to do with the Dogs. He is a self indulged scumbag. A charlatan, a cheat, a fraudster carrying a feather duster, the type of guy that will slap on the back and kick you in the ass in the same motion. I don't care who he is....IMO Nick's a douche bag!!!
We could call him a Godfather but then you'd be saying he's not your dad either. Think of him as that old dirty sleazy uncle that gets too chatty with the nieces' hot friends, and comes over with a shiny new car each visit and no one really knows how he can legitimately do it or afford it. Agree he's a douche bag though.

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are losing their shit over one game and are now paranoid about losing him. The Dogs have it under control and are handling it perfectly IMO. The person I spoke to who is involved with the juniors said Alamoti loves being here and him and his parents are impressed with everything the club has sorted out so far.
That's reassuring.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully in time but when they went head to last it wasn’t a great day for Alamoti. He is a little younger though
Any highlights of the match, or even the full match relay available anywhere? I’d be interested in watching that

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Any highlights of the match, or even the full match relay available anywhere? I’d be interested in watching that
I’m not sure sorry brother. I watched it live as a close friends son plays in the team with Alamoti. The recent footage though he looks to be abit bigger. Hopefully he gets one back on him in first grade one day.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is he even that good. I’ve seen highlight videos including that game against the roosters and haven’t seen much to get excited about.

would be interested tohear from someone who has watched him closely.

will he be an amazing centre or turn into a forward

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is he even that good. I’ve seen highlight videos including that game against the roosters and haven’t seen much to get excited about.

The Stand out in his age group state wide from age 12
Freak

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score

He has a lot potential. But needs work and be patient to grow into the player he could be. He’s a little short so hopefully grows. But he has aggression and can defend and in ball is quite strong. I believe he will make it similar player to
Brian To,o from riff

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has a lot potential. But needs work and be patient to grow into the player he could be. He’s a little short so hopefully grows. But he has aggression and can defend and in ball is quite strong. I believe he will make it similar player to
Brian To,o from riff
I think height is irrelevant when you are that strong

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brian To,o from riff
Speaking of Brian. How's this!FB_IMG_1617309529855.jpg

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s a good player. Deceptive strong. A riff coach was telling me Wednesday that 90% time no one gets him on his back so he gets a good play the ball and enables them to play on the front foot. He’s so strong

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think height is irrelevant when you are that strong
You write. But look at the good centres at the moment. All similar builds and heights. I’m not saying he won’t make it. That’s why I said similar to to,o as he’s on short side but power makes him good

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You write. But look at the good centres at the moment. All similar builds and heights. I’m not saying he won’t make it. That’s why I said similar to to,o as he’s on short side but power makes him good
I think that’s just coaches and recruiters wrongly thinking that everyone has to fit a certain mould
I think Alamoti will monster all those ‘good’ centres in 2-3 years and then the obsession with being tall will change to a more open mindset

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think that’s just coaches and recruiters wrongly thinking that everyone has to fit a certain mould
I think Alamoti will monster all those ‘good’ centres in 2-3 years and then the obsession with being tall will change to a more open mindset
You may be write. And I hope you are. But at this stage the coaches and recruiters at the good clubs are getting it write. Crighthon from riff didn’t even get a start at Matt’s but has turned into a premium center. Identified through his gifts. Which height is one them. I hope you write but and he becomes a premier center. As he has a lot potential and at his age and write now he is going extremely well

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably the tall, athletic, power runner is here to stay.

Kikau is the prototype for 2nd row.
JFH the prototype for frontrow.
Manu/Crichton the prototype for centre.

The smaller guys will all have to be spine players :grinning:

All Islander shapes so SOO dead as Kangaroo selection criteria in less than 10 years if this continues and they want to play for their heritage countries.

Reactions: ATT

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably the tall, athletic, power runner is here to stay.

Kikau is the prototype for 2nd row.
JFH the prototype for frontrow.
Manu/Crichton the prototype for centre.

The smaller guys will all have to be spine players :grinning:

All Islander shapes so SOO dead as Kangaroo selection criteria in less than 10 years if this continues and they want to play for their heritage countries.
What nonsense
Rules change and every era is different
The era of having to be tall is coming to an end

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
You may be write. And I hope you are. But at this stage the coaches and recruiters at the good clubs are getting it write. Crighthon from riff didn’t even get a start at Matt’s but has turned into a premium center. Identified through his gifts. Which height is one them. I hope you write but and he becomes a premier center. As he has a lot potential and at his age and write now he is going extremely well
Hey bud, its spelt right not write... just a heads up

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What nonsense
Rules change and every era is different
The era of having to be tall is coming to an end
And what is that based on? No one said had to be.
But look at the majority of good centres. They are all reasonably tall.
In all honesty we all what the same thing. And he is going well. Hopefully he continues to go well and develop. He could be the next big thing. Rather center or winger

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And what is that based on? No one said had to be.
But look at the majority of good centres. They are all reasonably tall.
In all honesty we all what the same thing. And he is going well. Hopefully he continues to go well and develop. He could be the next big thing. Rather center or winger
Aaahhhh... based on the history of rugby league
You think every position is going to have the same basic prerequisites for success in 10 years, 20 years, ... 100 years?
things evolve
Right now the game is quicker than 1-2 years ago, fatigue is coming back, and smaller players are coming more and more in to the game
Whether Alamoti is 6 foot or 5’ 9 is irrelevant