Bulldogs’ teen freak Paul Alamoti runs riot with insane assist, try double against Roosters

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People are losing their shit over one game and are now paranoid about losing him. The Dogs have it under control and are handling it perfectly IMO. The person I spoke to who is involved with the juniors said Alamoti loves being here and him and his parents are impressed with everything the club has sorted out so far.
If people are sounding paranoid they have a reason to be. Apart from Averillo our fans haven't had much to get excited about in the way of local talent. Add to that Pulltitties already pulled a shifty on us by taking James Tedesco from under our noses when he was all but signed with us. So you cant blame the kennel from being a little apprehensive when it comes to dear old uncle Pulltitties. Even though at his age he farts dust, he still has cash to splash and an ever growing desire to lie, cheat and steal his way to another premiership or two. In fact I see him as the NRL's version of a rock spider just waiting to lure young talent into his web with fists full of cash as he patiently awaits his chance to lay his clampy cold hands on over teams young unsuspecting talent.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a gun but he’s also a bit more physically developed than a lot of the kids he played against. See how he goes in Flegg first against a bit older kids and build him from there.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If people are sounding paranoid they have a reason to be. Apart from Averillo our fans haven't had much to get excited about in the way of local talent. Add to that Pulltitties already pulled a shifty on us by taking James Tedesco from under our noses when he was all but signed with us. So you cant blame the kennel from being a little apprehensive when it comes to dear old uncle Pulltitties. Even though at his age he farts dust, he still has cash to splash and an ever growing desire to lie, cheat and steal his way to another premiership or two. In fact I see him as the NRL's version of a rock spider just waiting to lure young talent into his web with fists full of cash as he patiently awaits his chance to lay his clampy cold hands on over teams young unsuspecting talent.
All of that is true but there's more reason to be optimistic now. A new chairman, a rich benefactor of our own who seems to have had a big influence already, and a young coach who is a great recruiter and can sell the vision of the club...

So we're in far better hands than we have been since before Des took over and finally proritising the signing and retention of young talent seems to be a focal point.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cmon that’s a bit over the top get a grip if you are going to be shitting bricks about the Roosters taking every good junior that comes along. So we might all as well just give up now and shut the club down because big bad Nick is across town. The Dogs are coming out of a bad place but we have shown we can go toe to toe with him in the past and win.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cmon that’s a bit over the top get a grip if you are going to be shitting bricks about the Roosters taking every good junior that comes along. So we might all as well just give up now and shut the club down because big bad Nick is across town. The Dogs are coming out of a bad place but we have shown we can go toe to toe with him in the past and win.
Spoonman Whos shitting bricks??? I assure you I have only contempt for Pulltitties and his latte sipping ratbags. And as far as the Dogs are concerned we are more than able to hang with the best of them but with that said we do not play on a level playing field. Pulltitties has made the NRL hierarchy his bitch that's no secret and no matter which way you try to spin it Pulltitties always plays with a loaded deck. I admire him for his business acumen I just dislike him as a Dogs supporter. No ones going over the top or shitting bricks here mate. It's only when you start to become comfortable around c..ts like him that problems start to develop.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suaali is around 5 months older than Alamoti so I doubt we will push for an exemption and just wait until next season. I assume the plan is to promote him to Flegg this season and see how he does from there.
Its no an exw.ption, its a change to the rule. They can't just make an exemption for one player and one team, they would need to change the rule.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoonman Whos shitting bricks??? I assure you I have only contempt for Pulltitties and his latte sipping ratbags. And as far as the Dogs are concerned we are more than able to hang with the best of them but with that said we do not play on a level playing field. Pulltitties has made the NRL hierarchy his bitch that's no secret and no matter which way you try to spin it Pulltitties always plays with a loaded deck. I admire him for his business acumen I just dislike him as a Dogs supporter. No ones going over the top or shitting bricks here mate. It's only when you start to become comfortable around c..ts like him that problems start to develop.
As a fan we don’t control anything and after hearing what the Dogs are doing with Alamoti I’m comfortable with everything. What else do you suggest the club does?

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you imagine the next few games, guarantee oppostion coaches will be saying mark up hard on alamoti ha ha

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you imagine the next few games, guarantee oppostion coaches will be saying mark up hard on alamoti ha ha
Be good test to see where he’s really at with added pressure too.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the club does well and baz does what we think he can do, I think the Bulldogs will have little problem maintaining a top string side and should be a magnet for good players into the future.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys consider applying to the NRL for an age exemption for this kid similar to what we're doing for Suaalii?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys consider applying to the NRL for an age exemption for this kid similar to what we're doing for Suaalii?
I would prefer if we didn't. He is that bit younger than Suaalii & has plenty of years in the game ahead of him.
One thing that has been proven at times to shorten this time frame is kids playing against adults & training in a style that their body is not yet prepared for. This can lead to long term & chronic injuries & result in an early departure from the game.
I would much prefer him work & earn his position in the team over the next couple of years after establishing himself in the lower grades & giving his body the time to more fully develop.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% agree with the above, is still growing(scary good this)and learning etc etc a bit of patience now equals long term gain down the track

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer if we didn't. He is that bit younger than Suaalii & has plenty of years in the game ahead of him.
One thing that has been proven at times to shorten this time frame is kids playing against adults & training in a style that their body is not yet prepared for. This can lead to long term & chronic injuries & result in an early departure from the game.
I would much prefer him work & earn his position in the team over the next couple of years after establishing himself in the lower grades & giving his body the time to more fully develop.
I feel the same way with Suaalii in that he should earn his spot else you end up with Josh Dugans.