Bulldogs’ teen freak Paul Alamoti runs riot with insane assist, try double against Roosters

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crackers
Tonga , lolesi were decent too
LOVED Crackers used to smash wide running forwards for fun and go toe to toe with any m'fer as well also was not quick but you don't always have to be at centre Mortimer, Farrar, Talau too were not that fast.All were great for us the ones mentioned in the last couple of pages..

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Added late to the MCC U18 side to contest the NSWCCC championships.
Named in the NSWCCC U18 side to contest the NSW ALL SCHOOLS TRI SERIES in late June.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When is he back from injury? Need something decent to watch.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’ve seen some highlights from some games on YouTube so can someone explain the hype around this kid?

he looks bigger and stronger than the rest but tbh he reminds me of Karl McNichol!

what are his attributes?
What’s a player that we can compare him to?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve seen some highlights from some games on YouTube so can someone explain the hype around this kid?

he looks bigger and stronger than the rest but tbh he reminds me of Karl McNichol!

what are his attributes?
Moses Suli maybe. Strength with skill. Not sure about his pace. He'll be dangerous 1 on 1. His physique will give him more space to work with in attack or create opportunities for others.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

what are his attributes?
Bradley is right i reckon, but the kid is developing and missed quite a bit of footy due to Covid and injury PLUS doesn't turn 18 until February.
Would be some achievement if he plays FG early next season(very unlikely).Hasn't played any open age footy either yet.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Putting all pleasantries aside.....why does the Kennel refer to Nick Politis as uncle Nick??? He isn't my uncle and he has fuck all to do with the Dogs. He is a self indulged scumbag. A charlatan, a cheat, a fraudster carrying a feather duster, the type of guy that will slap you on the back and kick you in the ass in the same motion. I don't care who he is....IMO Nick's a douche bag!!!
Nick Pulltities Politis

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

what are his attributes?
Through HM and SGBALL he is not one of the biggest players yet still dominates - he plays with aggression and dominates with and without the ball. He has great leg speed, does a lot of god work off the ball.

If he doesnt develop height wise i envisage he will end up in the back row

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
These comparison don’t do much for me at all tbh. These guys are a dime a dozen. I’d prefer hearing he’s a Joseph Manu clone, can dazzle with footwork and has blistering speed.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
These comparison don’t do much for me at all tbh. These guys are a dime a dozen. I’d prefer hearing he’s a Joseph Manu clone, can dazzle with footwork and has blistering speed.
Dominating in age footy doesnt guarantee success in open age footy - atm he definitely isnt a Manu clone - greater similarity to playing style of Kotoni Staggs n Jesse Ramien - time will tell.

Agree about speed n footwork