Bulldogs’ Kasiano issues warning to NRL finals rivals: we’re ready to do some damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...o-do-some-damage/story-fnp0lyn3-1227473082627

CANTERBURY know what they can do. They know they have the forwards, the halves, the grunt and the big-game experience.

And as Sam Kasiano has warned, all they need to do now is reach the finals — and then, look out.

Canterbury sit on 22 competition points and must find at least three more wins over the final five rounds to secure a semi-final position.

It starts in Brisbane, when the Dogs travel to Suncorp Stadium for a big game against a Broncos side stung by a 30-point loss last weekend.

Kasiano believes the Bulldogs have everything required to hit the finals running.
“We just have to finish in the eight, just like last year, we came from eighth and made the grand final,” said Kasiano.

“We have one of the best forward packs in the game. Even our backline ... Origin halves. All we’ve got to do is finish in the eight, anything can happen from there.

“We are just in there (the top eight) but we are confident. We know what we’ve got to do. We’ve got a good team here.”

Canterbury came from seventh place last season to reach the grand final by winning three sudden-death games.

Asked would it be a major frustration to miss the finals with such a capable side, Bulldogs skipper James Graham told The Daily Telegraph: “I don’t think anyone at the moment is thinking about that possibility. We are remaining positive.

“We are thinking about what we can do. Obviously it is a distinct possibility but we are trying not to think like that or talk too much about that.

“We really need to start getting results — we are hanging in there by the skin of our teeth.

“We have shown signs in patches what this side is capable of doing but we have been inconsistent. But we are remaining positive and thinking about what we can do.”

Josh Jackson says the Bulldogs are ready to fight their way into the finals.

Bulldogs back rower Josh Jackson admitted his side faced a difficult finish to the season with games against Brisbane (a), Gold Coast (Gosford), Souths (away, but at ANZ Stadium), Newcastle (a) and the Warriors (h).

“We are still pretty positive,” Jackson said. “I think if we can go up there and get the two points this weekend and hopefully string a few together after that.

“But it’s obviously pretty tight there at the moment. We just have to start winning games.

“We have a tough month ahead of us, it will be hard, but if we can come through that and then make our way into the finals, it’s a new competition.

“We just have to get ourselves there.”

Canterbury lost forward Greg Eastwood to suspension through the week.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F**k me more talk, just shut up and actually win.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whenever a doggies player talks the team up or an annoying overly confident **** on the kennel, we lose.
Not watching the game I already have hypertension

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
talk talk talk

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When did Kasiano become such a cocky coont from last game and this statement

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When did Kasiano become such a cocky coont from last game and this statement
Good on him i say. Puts the whole team on notice. Tomorrow is our GF. Even Des is saying anything bar a win is unacceptable. About bloody time the players take responsibility. .

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm actually happy that there confident should be a good game dogs 26-16

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whenever a doggies player talks the team up or an annoying overly confident **** on the kennel, we lose.
Not watching the game I already have hypertension

That's hilarious !!!!!! Good onya Realist

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we f*cking shut the f*ck up and deliver on the bloody footy field.

Talking sh!t also costed us the 2006 PF. Talk is so f*cking cheap.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs’ Kasiano issues warning to NRL finals rivals: we’re ready to do some damage
Well that's great fellas. Glad you didn't want to rush into anything.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got to make the finals first before u can do any damage

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Too much talk boys how about putting decent performances together?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time a player brags about what we can do I get worried.
Hopefully we do win this,if we win this then we should beat Titans,but my head hurts as the Bulldogs are so
Far out of form I'm gonna put a line through them for the year after this week,law of averages is always right

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bunch of shit talkers.

We should be sponsored by Huggies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kasiano is ready to rip in.. he was a BIG part of our successful 2012 season , I just hope there's a well rehearsed game plan with all the talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.