Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is that so hard to believe? Its a rugby league mad country with a population of 7-8 million people. Im surprised there isnt more....I dont understand why my first post got marked questionable..
Dont worry, @Nasheed says/does a lot of very very questionable things. You will realise this soon enough.

Last edited:

Bullies1

New Pup
Reaction score
Im in Canberra, and pretty sure I was born with a bulldogs jersey on :grinning:. My Cousin played with the dogs late 70's early 80's. Played in the first state of origin, played for Australia and won the Rothmans medal (think that's what it was called back then). So I had no say when growing up, and im glad. Love the dogs and even had the emblem tattoed on my arm :grinning: Awesome thread, great to read. Go the Dogs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He died at 104 when I was 10.

My dad was the youngest out of 5 kids and I'm the youngest out of 5 haha.

The only English word he could speak was bulldog haha.
LOL khalili - that's so cute :grinning: I assume he said it with a strong wog accent too :grinning:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
HI Bulldog_4_Life, Kenya is like a lot of the 3rd world.
Chaotic, insane, poor, corrupt, frustrating, with a huge gap between the haves and have nots.

It is also emerging very fast and kinda exciting because once you learn how to operate here
it is a place you can do stuff and make a difference.

Thank for asking mate have a good one.
Thanks for the answer mate, if you dont mind me asking was it a work related move or just for personal reasons because it does sound kind of exciting tbh.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow never imagined there are so many people living across the globe who get on here. And it's also fascinating hearing people born locally and then moving across the globe.... I'm in my bubble lol but love it every day.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL khalili - that's so cute :grinning: I assume he said it with a strong wog accent too :grinning:
Yeah he was the cutest little old man. Had hearing aids for Aslong as I can remember. When my teta would start yapping on he would just turn them off and sit there haha. If only we could go back in time....

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol I knew a few people from Whitfield... sisters Shannara and aisha and Vietnamese guy Brandon
I'm a lot older than you the people I know have probably all moved on (or died). But I'm sure there was a guy there that ended up have a high profile job with Canberra Raiders.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer mate, if you dont mind me asking was it a work related move or just for personal reasons because it does sound kind of exciting tbh.
No worries mate - came to Kenya for 'an experience' - 'accidentally' did some teaching in schools (just because they didn't have anyone else) - one day, took a sports class. poor kids didn't even have a footy so I bought them some - hundreds of kids turned out because they are so starved of sport, so it was more like a rumble with the ball than a game.

Later I kept thinking about it - so I bought some sports equipment and started turning up in a field in a Nairobi slum - a few kids turned up the first week, then more, it grew and grew, then I had to hire some locals to help. So then I needed to start fundraising - got registered as tax deductible in Oz - mate one thing lead to another and somehow I built an org with 50 jobs and at the moment we are in 26 primary schools with 12,000 kids a week doing basically Australian Little Athletics AND Touch Footy (they love soccer here but we have a lot into touch footy now).
With LifeSkill development and teaching the kids values.

I'm looking for funds right now to start a training centre mate to give them employment skills and also create more jobs. Jobs is what Africa needs - business, trade and employment.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No worries mate - came to Kenya for 'an experience' - 'accidentally' did some teaching in schools (just because they didn't have anyone else) - one day, took a sports class. poor kids didn't even have a footy so I bought them some - hundreds of kids turned out because they are so starved of sport, so it was more like a rumble with the ball than a game.

Later I kept thinking about it - so I bought some sports equipment and started turning up in a field in a Nairobi slum - a few kids turned up the first week, then more, it grew and grew, then I had to hire some locals to help. So then I needed to start fundraising - got registered as tax deductible in Oz - mate one thing lead to another and somehow I built an org with 50 jobs and at the moment we are in 26 primary schools with 12,000 kids a week doing basically Australian Little Athletics AND Touch Footy (they love soccer here but we have a lot into touch footy now).
With LifeSkill development and teaching the kids values.

I'm looking for funds right now to start a training centre mate to give them employment skills and also create more jobs. Jobs is what Africa needs - business, trade and employment.
Well done mate. Good on you. Thats awesome what you are doing!!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
agree with most of what you said, not sure about afghans coming before james cook.
I think ur right on every part zee, Australia does have biggest camel population, and no the afghans weren't here before James cook.....
Smart man you are

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Born in Athens
Raised in Campsie
Live in Greystanes

Status
Not open for further replies.