Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Born in Fairfield Hospital, grew up in Green Valley and now have 3 houses in Oran Park, rent out 2 and live in one, its lovely out here

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit hey. Bar the entrance or the boat ramp you dont see to many A rabs around. Funny years ago most sydney siders deemed the coast as scum .now its a hot spot. Which has its good points and bad. Work is pumping money coming into the area. Downside you used to know every **** in town and now fucking hipsters come here
Patonga..... hipsters everywhere in that little shithole, I think they like to hide there

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Born and raised in Earlwood (which is 3mins away from Belmore).
Lebanese/Syrian background and have gone for Dogs since 1984.
Currently live in Surfers paradise via Brisbane for the last 8.5yrs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Patonga..... hipsters everywhere in that little shithole, I think they like to hide there
Hahahaha yep i quoted a job out there the other day . first time ive been into that pub got shouted lunch .way to much beard products for my liking

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I've heard of that place.
Used to be an little fishing village , fibro shacks ect. The pub used to be a park bench out front of the general store where locals drank long necks.
Now theres 3 art gallery's a proper pub and most of the shacks been knocked down turned into big holiday houses.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Used to be an little fishing village , fibro shacks ect. The pub used to be a park bench out front of the general store where locals drank long necks.
Now theres 3 art gallery's a proper pub and most of the shacks been knocked down turned into big holiday houses.
Sounds like there'd be a lot of man-buns and beards ?

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Born in Wollongong NSW to Lebanese parents who migrated to Australia in the early 70's.
family moved to Wentworthville when I was 2 and lived there until I was 26 when got married and moved out.

Have lived in Merrylands the past ten years.

Have supported the Bulldogs since I was about 6, because all my first cousins lived in Canterbury and I used to attend the Belmore games with them.

I even remember sneaking into Concord oval one year when we played north Sydney there in 1994 I think

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you 100% sure you are 100% Maltese theres been a lot of figures thrown around of late
I'll give you the sure percentage for this week.

I'm 100% certain that the Dogs will be playing the Cowboys this Thursday night the 11th May 2017 at ANZ Stadium

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I even remember sneaking into Concord oval one year when we played north Sydney there in 1994 I think
Around that time i was living next door to north sydney coach.
Used to play footy out the front. Ended kicking a ball through his bedroom window.
He was none to impressed

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Born in Liverpool and played for Liverpool Catholic Club from 4 yrs old (started under 6's) for 8 years before I moved away.

Then played for St Pats in Bathurst and Nightcliffe Dragons in Darwin.

Fuck I miss smashing it up.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Italian parents. First kicked in my mothers womb while she was visiting a cousin that lived behind Belmore oval. They say that's when the soul enters the body so makes sense. LOL.

Born in RPAH Camperdown. Lived in Punchbowl til 5. Then Croydon, Haberfield, Concord, Abbotsford, Five Dock.

Love living as a Bulldogs tragic in Tiger Town. We've definitely had the wood over them in my time living in the inner west. Yieeeww!

Status
Not open for further replies.