Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Born in Auburn . Schooled in Bankstown lived in Georges Hall. Now live in the Riverina..

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From Cowra NSW and supported the dogs pretty much since birth. my grandfather lived in Sydney and took me to the 95 gf when I was nearly 2 years of age. then moved to campsie as young kid I lived in a block of units on vicliffe ave and Canterbury rd. I could see belmore oval from my bedroom. I used to go to watch the dogs train all the time and used to watch them down tasker park doing laps at the swimming pool. I went to school at campsie public and Canterbury boys high. And also used to see Robbie Farah poking his big nose around at woolies in campsie as well. Now residing back in Cowra my hometown.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Born and bred in Newcastle and never leaving. Live at Rankin Park

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Born and Breed in Belmore. Now call Mount Annan home. You can take the girl our of Belmore but you can never take Belmore out of the girl.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Born n bred Orange nsw! Darren Britt country, a lot of Mortimers here too

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great thread, interesting to read.

Born in Canterbury hospital. Lived all my early years in Earlwood. Now in Lugarno.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im from PNG, been a mad bulldogs supporter since the day my mum gave me my first bulldogs jersey as a gift (94 ) . Never attended a match but plan on if we make the GF.
Are you in Pom or elsewhere?

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fascinating.
Reading about youse (haha).

Grew up in Picnic Point.
Went to East Hills BHS.
Have lived in Kenya for past ten years.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Live in Belmore, conceived in Belmore, Born in Canterbury hospital. Coming on 32 years proud to fanatic bulldog supporter parents who immigrated from Lebanon in 79 and fell in love with the Blue n White

P.s What a great thread..

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Born in Lebanon lived in Bankstown for the past 28 years

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am half English, half Australian raised in various parts of Sydney. Can't remember why my father chose the Bulldogs as his team to support but he did, and here we are.

I spent the majority of my teen years in Roselands, worked at Punchbowl Maccas for a while in the late 90's.

I now reside in Parramatta.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Born in st.george hospital, Grew up in Penshurst, Lebanese background I think my earliest memory of supporting the dogs was the 88 grand final.
Was the black sheep of the family considering all aunties, uncles and cousins were massive dragon fans.

Did at one stage in my life attend almost every game in Sydney for a God 7-8 years but too busy with work these days.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
From Cowra NSW and supported the dogs pretty much since birth. my grandfather lived in Sydney and took me to the 95 gf when I was nearly 2 years of age. then moved to campsie as young kid I lived in a block of units on vicliffe ave and Canterbury rd. I could see belmore oval from my bedroom. I used to go to watch the dogs train all the time and used to watch them down tasker park doing laps at the swimming pool. I went to school at campsie public and Canterbury boys high. And also used to see Robbie Farah poking his big nose around at woolies in campsie as well. Now residing back in Cowra my hometown.
I'm also in Cowra

Originally from Goulburn NSW moved to Bundaberg then to Brisbane.... now in Cowra

Status
Not open for further replies.