Building fire in Surry Hills

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's so easy to blame kids.
Is there any 6 degrees of separation when it comes to this?

I mean is there anyone here who is not a brother who knows someone, who knows someone else who would know the family of the kids who are said to of being playing with matches at an abandoned building in broad daylight in a busy part of the city?

I read a comment that an eyewitness spoke to the media and said he seen 3 kids running from the building just before it went up.

I question the credibility of the supposed eyewitness? Because if I were an eyewitness I'd report that to the police first.
Apparently he spoke to the media first?

It's an easy alibi.
I do know kids are stupid enough to do something like this, especially this day and age.

So now I'm speculating it's a conspiracy.
If another major fire happens again like this and they blame kids, it won't hold any credibility for me.

I bet you the lot is going to be replaced with something that has Chinese writing on it?
If I were evil enough to burn down a building, I'd be evil enough to throw a couple of thousand at minors to burn it down.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And they’re looking for others too…
Still wouldn't surprise me if money exchanged hands and teens that will get off were sent in to do the dirty work.

Anyone ever see the somewhat recent ABC 2 or 3 part investigative series on the Luna Park Fires? It seemed like an open and shut case in terms of the supposed guilty parties. Not minors in that instance of course.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Still wouldn't surprise me if money exchanged hands and teens that will get off were sent in to do the dirty work.

Anyone ever see the somewhat recent ABC 2 or 3 part investigative series on the Luna Park Fires? It seemed like an open and shut case in terms of the supposed guilty parties. Not minors in that instance of course.
Well they use kids to push drugs so why not go one step further and get them to be fire bugs?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I don’t get into finger pointing without evidence but safe to say that forensics and CCTV are night and day today vs back in the 70’s. And yes, known crooks involved in Luna Park but we’ll have to wait and see what the investigation here uncovers. I found it interesting that they want to demolish it this week - which has to be safety related otherwise you’d think they’d be taking their time with an arson investigation so that says to me what do Police already know/have?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These little shits just did this themselves. There's no way a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds could keep quiet when interrogated by police if someone paid them to do it. They'd shit their pants..

If someone was going to deliberately burn down a building, you'd get someone more professional than a bunch of 13 year olds.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
These little shits just did this themselves. There's no way a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds could keep quiet when interrogated by police if someone paid them to do it. They'd shit their pants..

If someone was going to deliberately burn down a building, you'd get someone more professional than a bunch of 13 year olds.
It’s going around on Instagram I’ve been sent the DMs between the kids that did it but so have a lot of people so the police know what’s going on.