Social Media Bryce Cartwright

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bring it on brother.
My daily mantra, "So far so good" and "each new day has its own special little adventures"
Been scrolling through your team and if Barret is any good as a coach I reckon you guys will be in the mix this year.
Behind the Eels of course but you should make the finals - where the Eels will kick your asses. lol
How are you doing?
Well to put it in my classic smartarse style...

God doesn't want me,
The devil doesn't want me,
So you guys are stuck with me

So that means I'm going ok my brother lol

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well to put it in my classic smartarse style...

God doesn't want me,
The devil doesn't want me,
So you guys are stuck with me

So that means I'm going ok my brother lol
A mate of mine said something similar to me the other day
"God don't like ya, the Devils scared of ya so we got to suffer with you staying here"

Rule 1 - Have Fun
Rule 2. Get up to mischief
Rule 3. Don't get arrested

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
If it’s his fault or not he has been through the ringer a bit lately specially the scenario of his previous partner taking her own life and shit. Wish him all the best and every knock on when he touches the ball for parra
Wasn't his ex the one who he tried to bribe into having an abortion? I don't like this tabloid garbage but he seems to bring a hell of a lot of problems on himself.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't his ex the one who he tried to bribe into having an abortion? I don't like this tabloid garbage but he seems to bring a hell of a lot of problems on himself.
Nah bro, that was Tim Simona from Tigers.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Nah bro, that was Tim Simona from Tigers.
Pretty sure Cartwright did as well. He got that ex-Penrith player from the early 80's Lew Z(some alphabet bloody surname) to write up a document and the chick reckons LZ pretty much was threatening her to sign the written agreement.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"God don't like ya, the Devils scared of ya so we got to suffer with you staying here"

Rule 1 - Have Fun
I'm gonna steal that Sir, love it!

PS Rule 4. REPEAT

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Rule 1 - Have Fun
I came across this little gem while visiting the 1eyedeel forum:

HaissamDecember 17, 2020 at 2:49pm

Gee I thought the bulldogs supporters are the worst it turned out some wankers on this forem makes the dogs fans look more civilized

• Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM"
    December 17, 2020 at 6:20pm

The Kennel is in fact a very good forum Haissam - I have spent a lot of time over there and made some good cyber friends.
    This year I haven't had the chance to get over there much..

• Sir Col in the name of our mutual departed friend drop bear I solute you.....may our forums remain strong and forever loyal to our teams.

On a different note I can't wait to watch my Doggies kick your teams ass in round 8 :grinning: With an improved roster and an inspiring coach with a strong support team behind him, it should be a classic :grinning:

Last edited:

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
I came across this little gem while visiting the 1eyedeel forum:

HaissamDecember 17, 2020 at 2:49pm

Gee I thought the bulldogs supporters are the worst it turned out some wankers on this forem makes the dogs fans look more civilized

• Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM"
    December 17, 2020 at 6:20pm

The Kennel is in fact a very good forum Haissam - I have spent a lot of time over there and made some good cyber friends.
    This year I haven't had the chance to get over there much..

• Sir Col in the name of our mutual departed friend drop bear I solute you.....may our forums remain strong and forever loyal to our teams.

On a different note I can't wait to watch my Doggies kick your teams ass in round 8 :grinning: With an improved roster and an inspiring coach with a strong support team behind him, it should be a classic :grinning:
I AM BEING STALKED !!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH.
It's good you have a dream mate but I am sure I can get a box of tissues across to you before Rd 8. lol