Social Media Bryce Cartwright

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think he has split from his partner
He has now. And nobody gavea fuck (still wouldn't fucknig touch him):

NRL star Bryce Cartwright and anti-vax wife Shanelle split after move to Sydney
NRL star Bryce Cartwright and his wife Shanelle, who made headlines last year for their strong anti-vaccination stance, have broken up.

Stephanie Bedo
stephanie_bedo

JANUARY 22, 20212:58PM

Pause
Loaded: 0%

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:30
Fullscreen
Your video will play after the ad
NRL players refusing to receive the flu vaccination have been stood down as the debate heats up across the league.

Former Gold Coast Titans player Bryce Cartwright and his anti-vaxxer wife Shanelle have split up after a tough year making headlines in 2020.
The 25-year-old signed a contract with the Parramatta Eels late last year for the 2021 season after relocating to NSW with his wife and their two children, Koa and Naia, for personal reasons.
While the reasons weren’t cited at the time, the pair no longer have any photos of each other on their Instagram accounts and aren’t following each other.
“I know he’s had some family dramas and he’s gone to Sydney to sort some stuff out … hopefully he is OK with his family,” Titans captain Kevin Proctor told The Daily Telegraph last September, admitting he was worried about his teammate.
That same month Cartwright told 9 News the couple had been sent vile threats from people on social media, involving their children, because of their stance on vaccinations.
“At some point it does take a toll,” he said.
“I speak to a counsellor every now and then just to clear my mind.”
RELATED: NRL anti-vaxxers told to shut up and get the flu shot
Happy snaps of Bryce Cartwright and wife Shanelle have been removed from her Instagram.

Happy snaps of Bryce Cartwright and wife Shanelle have been removed from her Instagram.Source:Supplied
Cartwright’s agent Allan Gainey, of Pinnacle Sports Management, said they wouldn’t be commenting on the split because it was a “personal matter”.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

“Look, the kid is in a good spot at the moment and I want to keep him in that spot,” he said.
“He doesn’t need any publicity surrounding his personal life.”
Gainey said anyone “going through a separation, possible separation or divorce” would not want it in the media.
“It’s a personal affair,” he said.
Cartwright took a drastic pay cut in order to get another opportunity in the NRL, agreeing to a minimum-wage contract after the Titans negotiated a release when the 25-year-old made plans to return to Sydney.
The Titans said they had concerns for the star’s welfare when they let him out of his contract, reportedly worth $450,000, following headlines in May when he was granted permission to play despite refusing a mandatory influenza vaccination under the NRL’s return-to-play regulations.
He was granted the special exemption on “medical grounds” by Queensland’s Chief Medical Officer Jeannette Young.
His high profile stance attracted plenty of support from Australian stars, including former Home And Away actor Isabel Lucas.
But many lashed out at the couple after Mrs Cartwright shared several Instagram posts from Taylor Winterstein – wife of former NRL star Frank Winterstein – comparing the plight of anti-vaccination advocates to Jews during the Holocaust.
In May, Mrs Cartwright posted an image of Holocaust victim Anne Frank with the caption: “The people who hid Anne Frank were breaking the law, the people who killed her were following it.”
Despite the backlash, Mrs Cartwright didn’t back down on her assertion, sharing more Holocaust posts later.
While those posts have been deleted, in August she shared another Holocaust meme seemingly related to the coronavirus pandemic.
RELATED: Taylor Winterstein defends Cartwright couple’s anti-vaccination stance

RELATED: Cartwright’s wife hits out again in vaccination storm
While Mrs Cartwright has removed any photos of her husband from her account, the only remaining picture of him is the one she posted in May detailing their anti-vaccination stance.
The couple maintained they were not “anti-vax” but pro-choice.
In a telling Instagram post on October 9 she shared a billboard sign that read, “Stop f***ing with people who make you feel average”.
On Christmas Day she posted a photo with her kids saying, “Merry Christmas all, love from me and my babies”, while Cartwright also posted a solo shot with the kids for Christmas.
Some of Mrs Cartwright’s Instagram posts have been censored because of misinformation warnings.
In a July post, she wrote, “It’s just a vaccine. Just a vaccine that holds no one responsible if you’re injured by it. Just a vaccine that hasn’t undergone the rigorous testing it needs to. Just a vaccine that isn’t vegan, isn’t certified halal, isn’t organic but is still apparently a one size fits all. How is the same vaccine for a fully grown man suitable for a new born child? Will this vaccine undergo a double blind placebo? (the GOLD STANDARD for any pharmaceutical product).”
While COVID-19 vaccine trials have moved forward considerably since then, even at the time they were undergoing rigorous testing.
Claims they are unsafe have been repeatedly refuted and are backed by scientific evidence and countless studies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

NRL star Bryce Cartwright and his wife Shanelle, who made headlines last year for their strong anti-vaccination stance, have broken up.

Stephanie Bedo
stephanie_bedo

Pause

/
Fullscreen
NRL players refusing to receive the flu vaccination have been stood down as the debate heats up across the league.

Former Gold Coast Titans player Bryce Cartwright and his anti-vaxxer wife Shanelle have split up after a tough year making headlines in 2020.
The 25-year-old signed a contract with the Parramatta Eels late last year for the 2021 season after relocating to NSW with his wife and their two children, Koa and Naia, for personal reasons.
While the reasons weren’t cited at the time, the pair no longer have any photos of each other on their Instagram accounts and aren’t following each other.
“I know he’s had some family dramas and he’s gone to Sydney to sort some stuff out … hopefully he is OK with his family,” Titans captain Kevin Proctor told The Daily Telegraph last September, admitting he was worried about his teammate.
That same month Cartwright told 9 News the couple had been sent vile threats from people on social media, involving their children, because of their stance on vaccinations.
Happy snaps of Bryce Cartwright and wife Shanelle have been removed from her Instagram.

Happy snaps of Bryce Cartwright and wife Shanelle have been removed from her Instagram.Source:Supplied
Cartwright’s agent Allan Gainey, of Pinnacle Sports Management, said they wouldn’t be commenting on the split because it was a “personal matter”.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

“Look, the kid is in a good spot at the moment and I want to keep him in that spot,” he said.
Gainey said anyone “going through a separation, possible separation or divorce” would not want it in the media.
Cartwright took a drastic pay cut in order to get another opportunity in the NRL, agreeing to a minimum-wage contract after the Titans negotiated a release when the 25-year-old made plans to return to Sydney.
The Titans said they had concerns for the star’s welfare when they let him out of his contract, reportedly worth $450,000, following headlines in May when he was granted permission to play despite refusing a mandatory influenza vaccination under the NRL’s return-to-play regulations.
He was granted the special exemption on “medical grounds” by Queensland’s Chief Medical Officer Jeannette Young.
His high profile stance attracted plenty of support from Australian stars, including former Home And Away actor Isabel Lucas.
But many lashed out at the couple after Mrs Cartwright shared several Instagram posts from Taylor Winterstein – wife of former NRL star Frank Winterstein – comparing the plight of anti-vaccination advocates to Jews during the Holocaust.
In May, Mrs Cartwright posted an image of Holocaust victim Anne Frank with the caption: “The people who hid Anne Frank were breaking the law, the people who killed her were following it.”
Despite the backlash, Mrs Cartwright didn’t back down on her assertion, sharing more Holocaust posts later.
While those posts have been deleted, in August she shared another Holocaust meme seemingly related to the coronavirus pandemic.

While Mrs Cartwright has removed any photos of her husband from her account, the only remaining picture of him is the one she posted in May detailing their anti-vaccination stance.
In a telling Instagram post on October 9 she shared a billboard sign that read, “Stop f***ing with people who make you feel average”.
On Christmas Day she posted a photo with her kids saying, “Merry Christmas all, love from me and my babies”, while Cartwright also posted a solo shot with the kids for Christmas.
Some of Mrs Cartwright’s Instagram posts have been censored because of misinformation warnings.
In a July post, she wrote, “It’s just a vaccine. Just a vaccine that holds no one responsible if you’re injured by it. Just a vaccine that hasn’t undergone the rigorous testing it needs to. Just a vaccine that isn’t vegan, isn’t certified halal, isn’t organic but is still apparently a one size fits all. How is the same vaccine for a fully grown man suitable for a new born child? Will this vaccine undergo a double blind placebo? (the GOLD STANDARD for any pharmaceutical product).”
While COVID-19 vaccine trials have moved forward considerably since then, even at the time they were undergoing rigorous testing.
Claims they are unsafe have been repeatedly refuted and are backed by scientific evidence and countless studies.
Didn't read the article but they split a while ago and she has taken everything from him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
None of these guys are bright we all know this, very easy prey for wags with an agenda dunno if that means we should feel sorry for them or not? Though plenty of the blokes are dh's too..personally i'd play the field while playing and "settle down" at the end of the career prospective partner's then MAY be more transparent(but maybe not as "hot")if the big cheques have subsided.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Stephanie Bedo
stephanie_bedo

Pause

/
Fullscreen

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Fuck Fox sports for this article , His manager said it was a personal situation and Bryce is in a good head space and the last thing he needs is to have it in the media. So what do these pricks do , ignore those polite requests and just print all this shit about them. The media have no concern for anybodys welfare

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot about all the anti vaxx stuff. Both fucking imbeciles.

Cartwright is one of those guys who should have been great, but has just been a total flop. Wonder if his crazy ex has anything to do with that.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fox sports has confirmed Cartwright has signed with Parra, thank fuck for that!
Eat your hearts out suckers! We win again - don't we?
PMSL, headline news in January 2021 when everyone else knew about the break up back in November.
Bryce is training up a storm on minimum coin so at worst we get another player for reggies or waterbody, at best he comes out and spanks the Dawgs.
We also got Hipgrave, Joey Lussick and Roache - cry me a river baby. lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I forgot about all the anti vaxx stuff. Both fucking imbeciles.

Cartwright is one of those guys who should have been great, but has just been a total flop. Wonder if his crazy ex has anything to do with that.
If he gets his shit together he could be one the best backrower in the game, Though that is looking a couple of years off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PMSL, headline news in January 2021 when everyone else knew about the break up back in November.
Bryce is training up a storm on minimum coin so at worst we get another player for reggies or waterbody, at best he comes out and spanks the Dawgs.
How you travelling my good man? Ready for us to beat you again this year ;)

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
How you travelling my good man? Ready for us to beat you again this year ;)
Bring it on brother.
My daily mantra, "So far so good" and "each new day has its own special little adventures"
Been scrolling through your team and if Barret is any good as a coach I reckon you guys will be in the mix this year.
Behind the Eels of course but you should make the finals - where the Eels will kick your asses. lol
How are you doing?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol wtf