• Yes

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • No

Votes: 70 80.5%

• Total voters

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine if all these guys we were linked to were linked to us at their best?
Cartwright
Bird

never be at their best again - so NO!

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only if Barrett and Cartwright can reform his behaviour.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
? Wouldn't have anything to do with the big contract Titans offered him, now would it.
So you're saying that there's an even bigger scandal behind it?

Well... that's an even bigger no, in that case.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a terrible idea. Cartwright hasn’t been good in years and we are hardly in a position to waste any more cap space on a luxury player like this.
We should be developing our juniors who can be integrated into the first team. Doorey and Topine should be where our focus is

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a terrible idea. Cartwright hasn’t been good in years and we are hardly in a position to waste any more cap space on a luxury player like this.
We should be developing our juniors who can be integrated into the first team. Doorey and Topine should be where our focus is
I agree. Without going into detail his family works at a location next to mine. He won’t be back at Penrith. So hopefully it’s not the Dogs. But. We need to go to youth. If Elliott wants more. After we stuck by him well let’s go with youth. With Nappa, Thompson and Jackson we have enough experience not to be the Broncos. But bidding wars and other people’s troubles have not helped us thus far.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
It wasn't an idea... I was just interested in peoples opinion and considering Barrett was at Penrith when he was coming through his uncle potentially being assistant coach it could happen.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The same cat that was pulling out of tackles last year??.. nah pass thanks..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, does not have of his old mans ticker..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F@#K NO hes more trouble than hes worth, looney toones nut job

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard his Knees are shot and needs a modified training programme .... it’s a nope from me.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would rather Curtis Scott at top dollar :p

Guy has a pea heart. Never puts in in defence and seems like too much trouble. Already had one of them walk out on the club, do we want the headache of another?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went from a generational talent to absolute garbage within 2 years. He’s too preoccupied with his anti-vaccine stance to worry about footy.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take him for the rest of this year on a low contract cause he will play well to appeal and is a handy replacement for Adam Elliot but only for the rest of the season