• Yes

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • No

Votes: 70 80.5%

• Total voters

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I read somewhere he has asked for a release to go back to Sydney for family issues (Standard excuse).

I'm guessing Trent Barrett was at Penrith when he was the next big think years ago, he is still only 25.

At a good price should the club make a play for him?

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent coached him and John Cartwright is his uncle, considering how shit bryce is, hes probably playing for us next year.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No no no no no. The guy is an arm grabbing turnstile. He belongs in the ESL.....

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would have to take Mrs Cartwrong as the package deal and do you really want that?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stranger thinks have happened.
Read somewhere John Cartwright was joining barrett as his assistant so who knows

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't lose the skills and flair that bryce has, maybe a mental thing, but in terms of creativity and x factor on his day better than CHN..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NO WAY... good shit is starting to happen around our Mighty Bulldogs. And we don’t want this guy near it thanks.!! And that’s saying it nicely.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Trent coached him and John Cartwright is his uncle, considering how shit bryce is, hes probably playing for us next year.
hahaha forgot about John Cartwright potentially being assistant.

Ok guys my 'source' says it's a done deal Bryce is on his way to Belmore:joycat::joycat:

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely yes.

He has gifts not many have.
Obviously mental and attitude need to be addressed but he has a rare skill set

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gifted player with the ball has time with it, but in defence is his shortfall, so no.
Who we sign, we have to get right. If his attitude in d was like his teamate the one that looks like mister potato head( cant think of his name).he would be in demand.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Didn't he impregnate some chick here in Sydney then piss off to the GC once shit got too much for him to handle, aka someone who runs away from their problems?

No thanks.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous thing that could ever happen. No fucking way.
He threw a few offloads years ago whoopy doo dah. The bloke would get smashed and jump out of the road of incoming ball runners in country rugby league. No no no no no. Special talent my arse

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yep, on minimum coin I would. The kids got talent but bad attitude. That can be fixed like starting from the bottom. Good bench player better option at 250k than bird at 400k

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its funny how almost everyone is so completely against the idea. Sometimes a change of scenery/reset is all that is needed to give some players a second chance to get things right. If John was to become Barrett's assistant then I would have faith that the two of them would be able to get the best out of him again.
Id imagine that it would be for a bargain price.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
For 200k, yes. Otherwise, no. I don't think we could get him for that price, so I've voted no in the poll.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn't he impregnate some chick here in Sydney then piss off to the GC once shit got too much for him to handle, aka someone who runs away from their problems?

No thanks.
? Wouldn't have anything to do with the big contract Titans offered him, now would it.