Brutal origin one fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I would not believe a word the doctors (sorry I mean journos and twitter users who pretend to be doctors), say about player injuries just yet.

Wait a few days and then read in the media or the clubs official website about the injuries to get a fairer picture.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would not believe a word the doctors (sorry I mean journos and twitter users who pretend to be doctors), say about player injuries just yet.

Wait a few days and then read in the media or the clubs official website about the injuries to get a fairer picture.

They had Robbie Farah out till Origin game 2... didnt he come back early..lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
wow how can people complain after that amazing game.
Farken oath.

I know this will test our team, but that game was one of the most amazing games I have ever watched. I think Origin needs to be standalone weekends, but scrapping it entirely should not happen. It is the pinnacle of Rugby League.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When our team is disrupted for a nothing, money-making game.

Fair enough it disrupts our team, but if that's the cost to see Rugby League at it's absolute best, I'll take it.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
brent tates chin should be suspended for causing him to tip. It was just a good tackle.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
wow how can people complain after that amazing game.
A single Bulldogs win is more important to me than a state or origin series win.
They need to move the State of Origin to the end of the season and play it 3 weekends in a row or something. A 3 game series throws a 26+ game competiton into chaos!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The way some are carrying on, you would think they would rather our halves steer a SOO series to a victory over our own Premiership.

I'm so proud of our boys, and have never been so excited for an Origin series to date, and hope they will be selected for many years to come. But if it's causing them injuries and affecting the flow of our team going into the Finals then Origin can eat a fat one.

I don't see the harm in moving it to the end of the season. Are we only footy fans in Winter or something?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough it disrupts our team, but if that's the cost to see Rugby League at it's absolute best, I'll take it.
So obviously NSW is more important to you than the Bulldogs.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so whats the news on Reynolds now? will he be available for SOO 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.