Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder what JACS sponsors will thi.k

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Most music these days has half naked chicks with their arses hanging out and people are pressed about this
Only reason I care is it involves the Dogs. Couldn't care less about the vid other than that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Melborne has a drug culture
The Roosters cheating culture
Manly an inbred culture
Newcastle a bogan culture
Bronkos a pampered culture
sharks a peptide culture, yet a group of arabs get together and have a bit of fun and everyone seem to have a problem with it. Who ever has a problem with it can go screw themselves and for the record I am not an arab. We played good, they played shit, Yallah Brothers, LETS TROTT!!!! :grinning:
That's fine but the Club have the right to decide if they want to be portrayed like that (probably without their permission in that vid).

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's fine but the Club have the right to decide if they want to be portrayed like that (probably without their permission).
Besides what the club thinks, the club will always tow the NRL line....rugby league is a passionate sport and when it comes to our supporters there are none more passionate than ours. And as one of the fans I LOVE the video :grinning: What's worse the video where we can show our support for our team and have a little fun or be to branded as thugs and rapists without a conviction or charges being laid.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Coolio is in Australia, couldn't you have worked with him instead :tearsofjoy:

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC... love him but not the smartest if he didn't realise he should consult the club before appearing in a video with all those references and symbols of the Bulldogs

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I mean..the club statement about a 'detailed investigation' is a bit much. If something similar was put out by the Rabbitohs at Redfern with Walker, Latrell, etc the integrity unit wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Yeah it's a bit cringe and all but most us aren't the target demo here. I like the fact that the fox is bringing a bit of swag back to the club and he's a character the club has been in desperate need of for ages. If anything, club should be trying to push this 'lets trot' any way they can to bring back a younger demo into the fold. Even if it's through stuff like this which even though is cringe, is all just good natured imo.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brothers on instagram have 88,000 followers…all mostly younger generation, at least it brings the younger generation into supporting the club lol even if it is a bit cringe